6 + 2 Point Deductions

Funny that you'd have taught the opposite should have happened, I genuinely watched more non Everton games that season than I had done for a long time and I haven't watched many non Everton games since...
You would imagine that most viewing is in the Far East, and we know which clubs are popular there...

I support Leicester in fighting their charges. It feels like other clubs are standing up for themselves a lot better than we are. We were satisfied with a 6 point deduction apparently.

If the league take even 1 more point off us this season, we need to take every available legal option and keep taking legal action for as long as it takes. This process has been a nonsense from.the start, has no consistency, no fairness, and deliberately tried to make an example out of Everton.

I want to see someone stand up and represent this club and the supporters.

Some going. Try to squeeze through the existing but clearly accidental crack between 2 separate set of regulations and get charged and under by both.

If aggravating and cooperating have such a big impact on the punishment, I look forward to visiting the new strangely blue Leicester city centre B&Q. They will state they haven’t broken any written rules though. What a shambles.

I support Leicester in fighting their charges. It feels like other clubs are standing up for themselves a lot better than we are. We were satisfied with a 6 point deduction apparently.

If the league take even 1 more point off us this season, we need to take every available legal option and keep taking legal action for as long as it takes. This process has been a nonsense from.the start, has no consistency, no fairness, and deliberately tried to make an example out of Everton.

Somebody needs to do it because it ain’t gonna be Farquad Moshiri

They threatened to sue us for our breach. Utter scabs and I hope they get enough points taken off them to stop them coming up.

If they are punished for breaking rules that no-one had the brains to write down and enshrine, then they should absolutely fight. Slightly tempered by the fact they knew they had breached the limits and appear to have sought to claim they were completely unregulated for PSR and FFP. Strange one. Was always ending in legal action, and whilst they will frame it as fighting on behalf of every fan to save the game we all love, they are fighting for their club. And that’s fair enough.

It’s going to make them very unpopular with the leagues (and we know how that that ends), and I believe most clubs/fans that haven’t had to go through this hellish process will think what they have attempted is pretty poor, and will wheel out the gallows.

One things for sure, there will be sudden increase in claims that the rules are all very mean and unfair from some quarters of the media who won’t have stood up for us or Forest.

Burnham has done more than anyone at the club but we do have an owner who has one foot out the door. I don’t think you will hear a peep out of us until this second charge is dealt with. The fact the club come out and said they were pleased with 4 points back was in itself a joke. I’m hoping they are confident we escape another deduction because if we get hit with another 4 they will look like the complete fools they are.

You don't see the transparency in the process of how they came up with our decision and the Forest one. We have 2 relatively comparable cases ending up in totally different decisions no human being can comprehend with us being only 2/3 above the threshold compared to them. We have no idea what factors have been considered.

This casts a bad light on the league, even allowing them to reproach that they dealt arbitrarily and tried to disguise with so many questions left. I see the sense that they wanted to set a sign to take tough action after the Premier League was almost a legal vacuum for years criticised everywhere for that, but when a judgement is made, it has to be fair, equally for everyone and have credibility for any club. The biggest problem is the handling with it is absolutely abysmal.

Furthermore, we can discuss whether points deductions are the right measure. In case a points deduction is valuable, this has to happen before the start of the season.

Doing this mid-season influences the sporting integrity of the competition and is a clear distribution of competition. The process of how both clubs have been left in insecurity is an audacity. The way they dealt is like putting a knife into someone's back and out relentlessly. No one can tell me this doesn't affect anyone in the club.

It's like your employer is rumoured to lose its license, because of violating the law. Would you go to work thinking you will get your paycheck to pay your mortgage like nothing happened or with a deep insecurity of how will I pay my rent next week? Of course not financially for players mostly, but the insecurity of where I play next season, what happens with my contract etc...

This is all, I hope, gonna escalate now and hopefully bring this and PL/Masters to an end IMO.

We should have taken the lead in taking legal action, in my opinion, but as we are rudderless.

What sickens me is the absolute lack of any support for us from the media etc apart from a mild frenzy in first few days, which subsided quickly. Made to look and feel like "villains" and have suffered reputation damage, further on field issues, scapegoated and vilified by other thick fans.

Yet here we are perhaps on the precipice of a spectacular fall from grace for PL and Masters, when this house of cards falls, accelerated by essentially no mark clubs while we would have been left to flounder.

It may need few more clubs now to face charges/sanctions to end the PL in its current format, there must be a few others close to the wind!

Let it burn.

Burnham has done more than anyone at the club but we do have an owner who has one foot out the door. I don’t think you will hear a peep out of us until this second charge is dealt with. The fact the club come out and said they were pleased with 4 points back was in itself a joke. I’m hoping they are confident we escape another deduction because if we get hit with another 4 they will look like the complete fools they are.
I am still annoyed and embarrassed with the club's response to what was still ultimately a 6 point penalty.

Just a real lack of leadership

We just bent over and said: 'Please Mr. Masters, can we have another?'

We're like the quiet, kind, old auntie at family gatherings who keeps out of the way and does what she's told because she's scared that she's going to be a burden to everyone.

That's what Everton have become. The quiet elderly spinster auntie who never got married, never had kids and who never saw the world because she didn't want to bother anyone... And now lives alone with 20 cats.

Soak it in lads... This is our rock bottom.