6 + 2 Point Deductions

Leicester City, win the league against all the odds vs the cabal 6, sell all their players to the 6, get relegated and the charged with financial cheating.

That’s the dream folks.

This post should be stickied at the top of this thread because it's absolutely spot on.

The same will happen to Brighton, where all your best players get sold, you have a bad season in recruitment and then you struggle. It happened to Southampton (where the rs pretty much cherry picked who they wanted in VVD, Lallana, Mane, Lambert...well yeah Lambert was a funny replacement for Suarez).

Well they , of all clubs should know better.

The very same club (plus 2 others ) brought all this nonsense up insisting the Prem take action against us.
Then compounding it by wanting to sue the arse off us.
No sympathy here mate.
Yea.
When all that was going on, the scab 6 were just sitting back rubbing their hands.
The day the PL let them walk free after trying to take down the whole league was the day the PL signed its own death warrant.
If they managed to build a whole league without anyone knowing, imagine what else is going on behind the scenes.
Promoted teams cant compete,
One time league winners cant compete,
Unfavorable clubs try to build a stadium, cant compete.
The whole thing is a stitch up.
And it annoys me no end when the likes of Liverpool and united fans call for city and chelsea heads purely out of tribalism and oneupmanship. They've no interest in the health of the league. Who knows what the likes of FSG or Standard and Chartered have gotten up to.
We tried it on too I'm sure but Moshiri was just crap at it.
Difference is, we didnt try to take down the whole league.

Yea.
When all that was going on, the scab 6 were just sitting back rubbing their hands.
The day the PL let them walk free after trying to take down the whole league was the day the PL signed its own death warrant.
If they managed to build a whole league without anyone knowing, imagine what else is going on behind the scenes.
Promoted teams cant compete,
One time league winners cant compete,
Unfavorable clubs try to build a stadium, cant compete.
The whole thing is a stitch up.
And it annoys me no end when the likes of Liverpool and united fans call for city and chelsea heads purely out of tribalism and oneupmanship. They've no interest in the health of the league. Who knows what the likes of FSG or Standard and Chartered have gotten up to.
We tried it on too I'm sure but Moshiri was just crap at it.
Difference is, we didnt try to take down the whole league.
Maybe then Leicester and the 2 other clubs ( Leeds & Southampton) should have been pointing the finger at the Snake 6 instead throwing us under a bus for a very minor overspend in a corrupt system.
But no , they firmly tried to deflect their own wrongdoing in fingering us.

The whole system stinks , but Leicester are the last club that should get our backing.

If somebody could do a pic of Masters being ‘outed’ Scooby Do style and it being Klopp that would be rather amusing........arghhh, those pesky Evertonians
Scooby Do is being too nice mate.

Personally, I'd have him as the shop owner from Pulp Fiction, and Klopp as the Gimp.

And Everton and Forrest are Ving Rhames and Bruce Willis... Well, you can see where I'm going with this.

Maybe then Leicester and the 2 other clubs ( Leeds & Southampton) should have been pointing the finger at the Snake 6 instead throwing us under a bus for a very minor overspend in a corrupt system.
But no , they firmly tried to deflect their own wrongdoing in fingering us.

The whole system stinks , but Leicester are the last club that should get our backing.
Agree i wont back any other club all should get a similar deduction chelsea city leicester forest ect. I do think should be a rule change but every other club in this period needs to be charged on the same scale or higher than us. I still would not be surpirsed if everyon still have the highest ffp deduction after all this

I don’t like the rules full stop personally, but the £105m limit seems so outdated - middling players are now going for £40-£50m.

Take a look at the January window, everyone is petrified to spend, it will only be the super league six spending again this summer, apparently even Newcastle and Villa have to sell, which just means the scab six can vulture their players, and the cycle repeats itself. It’s not a competition.
Those prices, btw, as with wages, are being driven upwards by the scab 6. They can do whatever the hell they want, and everybody else will suffer.

I just want to watch football, competitive football. Couldn't give two swinging ones if the opposition has 27 internationals and require 11 subs per game. Games shot to bits.

Just competitive football with a reason to hope. I want to have times of celebration with my Dad before he goes. I don't want constant sad pints, moaning about how the games gone, hpw weve been screwed. Or how Team A has till Tuesday to find out whether their game on saturday at 5:15 was worth winning or not. Every single supporter in the country deserves the opportunity to dream of success. Proper success, not a dream about finishing fourth cause that gets you 'Champions League', that's not success, it never will be, never should be.

Sick to the back teeth of it.