New Everton Stadium Discussion

Screenshot 2024-03-21 at 12.17.36.png

Finished North stand on the right, West Stand on the top.

That is the final material.

It's not the final skin so won't matter. The final layer will all be the same colour.

We are coming to 'that' part of the season again and this seems like the most appropriate place to ask. Is there going to be a Memoriam part of the new stadium? I think it would mean a lot to the entire city if something for the 97 was a permanent fixture.
images
Seriously and why 🤷🏻‍♂️

We are coming to 'that' part of the season again and this seems like the most appropriate place to ask. Is there going to be a Memoriam part of the new stadium? I think it would mean a lot to the entire city if something for the 97 was a permanent fixture.
images

I don't think there is any need to do this exactly but I think what would be a good idea is for Everton to dedicate one of the bricks to the 97 or something similar It really would be a great gesture, I think a memorial is a little beyond our remit it is emotive but LFC have a memorial and rightly so and obviously so.

ha, still people from other clubs moaning about the inside of BMD.
One lad saying 'sure the exterior looks great but the interior looks like a bundes league stadium'...
Man, if you told me 10 years ago Everton would build a stadium on the Mersey with an iconic exterior and bundes league interior, I'd probably have laughed at you.
Cant wait to hear the sound created by this place. I think it's going to be next level!