New Everton Stadium Discussion

We are coming to 'that' part of the season again and this seems like the most appropriate place to ask. Is there going to be a Memoriam part of the new stadium? I think it would mean a lot to the entire city if something for the 97 was a permanent fixture.
images

We are coming to 'that' part of the season again and this seems like the most appropriate place to ask. Is there going to be a Memoriam part of the new stadium? I think it would mean a lot to the entire city if something for the 97 was a permanent fixture.
images

In my honest opinion I don't think there should be. There is already a permanent memorial in place at Anfield, and another at the back of St Georges hall.
We can, and should show our support, as we always have, but I dont think that need be in the form of a permanent memorial.

In my honest opinion I don't think there should be. There is already a permanent memorial in place at Anfield, and another at the back of St Georges hall.
We can, and should show our support, as we always have, but I dont think that need be in the form of a permanent memorial.
Yes. Maybe the club could donate a free Everton Way stone to the JF97 group for an agreed message showing solidarity? I think that would be sufficient and appropriate. Not sure anything more is needed as more appropriate memorials are in place.

images
It’s a no from me - I go to footy to get away from the sadness of life (and then the game kicks off, etc) and I think there are plenty of memorials elsewhere

Should have a memorial dedicated for all everton fans who haven't celebrated a trophy for so many years, whos mental health has been put through the ringer for so long now.

Yes. Maybe the club could donate a free Everton Way stone to the JF97 group for an agreed message showing solidarity? I think that would be sufficient and appropriate. Not sure anything more is needed as more appropriate memorials are in place.
They’d probably run crying to their mates in the media to slander us because we laid a stone on the floor and people are going to walk all over the memories of the 97.

We have one at Goodison and if the legacy project comes to fruition it will be staying. We then put something at BMD and we’ll have more memorials than them.

They’d probably run crying to their mates in the media to slander us because we laid a stone on the floor and people are going to walk all over the memories of the 97.

We have one at Goodison and if the legacy project comes to fruition it will be staying. We then put something at BMD and we’ll have more memorials than them.
Fair enough. I'm certainly not pushing for anything at BMD.

Has anyone noticed the new roof panels they are fitting on the West stand look a different shade, looks odd?

Attachments

• 20240321_091901.jpg
    20240321_091901.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 3
Has anyone noticed the new roof panels they are fitting on the West stand look a different shade, looks odd?

Once they have a bit of dirt on them/weathering I don't think you'll notice. That change in colour line isn't the cut off between the newly fitted sheets from the old anyhow, as the original ones go up to where the barrel cladding starts.

Once they have a bit of dirt on them/weathering I don't think you'll notice. That change in colour line isn't the cut off between the newly fitted sheets from the old anyhow, as the original ones go up to where the barrel cladding starts.
I’d still be sending them back. Can’t stand stuff like that. If I order 50 units of an item, I don’t want 4 of them a darker colour when then are all fitting adjacent to each other 😂.

Am sure it will be fine.