2023/24 Jordan Pickford

Yes, the midfield is the big issue. I really don't think a midfield anchored by Declan Rice is winning the Euros. And it certainly wouldn't with him in tandem with the fella he's dropped from West Ham. A lot rests on Bellingham living up to the hype. Oh, and the curse of Harry Kane.

Rice is superb and not an issue in the slightest.

England have a very good 11 they could field, if we didnt have such a terrible manager.

Imagine somebody like a Pep leading this England team, instead we have The Grey Man.

IMG_3963.jpeg

if he wants to win things he’s offski

He's the one player at Everton who has never rocked the boat. As long as Everton have wanted him and paid him what his team and himself have requested during contract talks, he's been happy.

IF he was to go anywhere (where we need to sell) , it'll be Utd sniffing around him as he's miles better than Onana so instantly improves their defence and he wouldn't have to move.

Yes, the midfield is the big issue. I really don't think a midfield anchored by Declan Rice is winning the Euros. And it certainly wouldn't with him in tandem with the fella he's dropped from West Ham. A lot rests on Bellingham living up to the hype. Oh, and the curse of Harry Kane.
Really? Brazil won a WC with Kleberson so I don't think the Euros with Declan Rice is a massive reach.