6 + 2 Point Deductions

I don't have a problem with us being punished. Anyone paying attention knew the Moshiri-Kenwright axis of self-serving, sentimental incompetence was running us into the ground.

My problem is the severity of the punishment and, most of all, the strong likelihood that none of the Sky 6 will ever face a similar fate. They'll make an example of us and use Forest as a convenient fig-leaf to cover themselves from allegations that they singled us out. But any organisation that approved the arrival of Mohammad Bin Bonesaw and his human rights abusers has no credibility when overseeing the sustainability of the game in England.

We're the biggest club in the league they could make an example of without damaging their "brand". We're patsies once more.

The two charges in the same season stinks to me too.

Prepare to be really upset.

We are the main course, Forest simply the afters (served cold and presented in a tastefull fig leaf).

I don’t think you could dress it up in all honesty mate, we were incompetent/arrogant.
But I honestly don’t see how Forests, with intent, playing the player they sold in games for a sporting advantage and the fact it involves player trading, so sets a precedent for others - isn’t worse then our idiots by a fair degree.

I’d nearly tolerate, a deduction this season for an extra 20 mill like Forest have, Forest have gained that financial advantage by purposely cheating.

Incidentally I’ll be really upset if Forest don’t get mullard more than us, they had intent and gained a sporting advantage also involved player trading - which opens the flood gates.
Tbf we had intent, just not the wherewithal to see it to any meaningful advantage.
It’s almost inevitable an ‘aggravating’ factor for us will be the fact it’s a 2nd charge, despite it’s the same period so effectively double accounting.
Forest -1, Everton -4.

Tbf we had intent, just not the wherewithal to see it to any meaningful advantage.
It’s almost inevitable an ‘aggravating’ factor for us will be the fact it’s a 2nd charge, despite it’s the same period so effectively double accounting.
Forest -1, Everton -4.

I swing from arrogance to and from incompetence mate, both things may be true, in the second hearing, overall they deducted we didn’t intentionally mislead and acted in good faith. That was the outcome whether we did or didn’t is a different story, but Forests is blatant and shows clear intent and planning, difference between murder and manslaughter, the former carrying the greater penalty.

I swing from arrogance to and from incompetence mate, both things may be true, in the second hearing, overall they deducted we didn’t intentionally mislead and acted in good faith. That was the outcome whether we did or didn’t is a different story, but Forests is blatant and shows clear intent and planning, difference between murder and manslaughter, the former carrying the greater penalty.

so forest SHOULD get hit hard? .. i say should lol

we need forest to win tomorrow

They found out today.

That's interesting. A week isn't a lot of time especially compared to the time taken to get a verdict in our two. Know there is more precedent so the decisions become easier but I worry that rushing the verdict might take away due consideration of all the arguments and lead to rushed, skeleton judgements. They presumably aren't typing up 40 odd page documents of reasoning in the space of a few days.