2023/24 Ben Godfrey

So did I Zat, and all the reports come from the same source: Il Corriere dello Sport

And it literally says “a potential target”, as in Everton probably had 50 potential targets in the summer.

There was no deal, agreement or anything else on the table other than a journo filling space on the website

Prove it.

Funnily enough I googled "ben godfrey italy" and the only source that's mentioning any kind of price is the s*n, and another one quoting the sun while explaining why the Beckham law would be impacting apparent negotiations.

For the rest it stopped at "Roma might be looking at him but they're skint and want free transfers instead" which was 3rd of January. The best part of that is that even those are quoting the same dubious article that says literally nothing other than namedropping him, and that the websites are "get-italian-football-news.com" and other rumour aggregation sites lol It's like going to the Everton section on "NewsNow" and believing literally everything they've made up there lol

It's not even lying to ourselves - you're believing, by choice, Italian "media".

Newsnow is an aggregator.

Prove it.
Ok

IMG_2996.jpeg
IMG_2997.jpeg
IMG_2998.jpeg
IMG_2999.jpeg

I feel bad for this lad tbh, I've gave him dogs abuse on here which I'll stand by but he does at least put in a shift.
Would have him in the squad everyday of the week over that gum chewing Ashley Williams best mate walloper Holgate.
He could have a very decent career in championship if only we can find a club down there with a few pounds that don't care about defenders trying to play actual football.

The scum where the only ones running that story

You’re a clickbaiters dream Zat, please stop

Calciomercato just had a breaking interview with Deulofeu.

Perhaps its fake and actually copied from the s*n ?

Theres like 5 sites that ran with the atalanta story. When the tax issue was brought up magically he starts for us.