2023/24 Jack Harrison

Wonder if he'd be more suited to playing on left instead of having to cut back inside nearly all the time?
Yeah, that would be the bleeding obvious.
And McNeil and Harrison competing for the left spot is more likely to get a turn in form out of one of em.

Apparently Leeds want £20 mil for this clown, if we go anywhere near this deal we deserve to be relegated
Completely agree. If our finances allowed id pay £5 million for him as a squad player. Anything more is ludicrous.

Given our finances I wouldn't go anywhere near him at any price. We need to speed any money very very carefully.

Dyche loves him.

It’ll either be him or someone like him.
Thelwell literally just said the other day that going forward we won't be paying money for players of Harrisons age. To do so would see him lose any credibility he had as the general feeling among fans seems to be that we let him go back to Leeds in the summer.

Thelwell literally just said the other day that going forward we won't be paying money for players of Harrisons age. To do so would see him lose any credibility he had as the general feeling among fans seems to be that we let him go back to Leeds in the summer.
Like I say, Dyche loves him.

Whether it’s him or someone like him is fairly immaterial. It still speaks to a Burnleyification it’ll be hard to avoid under this manager. Whatever Thelwell says.

Whether it’s him or someone like him is fairly immaterial. It still speaks to a Burnleyification it’ll be hard to avoid under this manager. Whatever Thelwell says.
It should be Thelwell's decision though not Dyche's. For what it's worth It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if he does sign, I'm not convinced by the way we scout for players under Thelwell, it's all been fairly run of the mill stuff so far.

100%

Convinced he would look a much better player with a decent full back behind him.

There's not one single player in our final third who are playing anywhere near their level.

Decent full back, meaning an attacking full back?

Why are you saying Dyche "loves him"...

The way Leeds are playing, would they even want him back? I think there will be a deal to be done if we want him and he wants to stay. Perhaps another years loan. I'm not his biggest fan but there is something to be said for having a consistent 11 and having him might allow us to spend more aggressively on a younger right winger to take his place over the course of next season.