Would you like Graham Potter in to replace Dyche?

Would you be happy with Potter over Dyche?

• Potterball me up

Votes: 112 41.8%
  • I'll stick with Hoof n rush Dycheball

Votes: 77 28.7%
  • Kippers, poached eggs and toast (alright, with cheese).

Votes: 46 17.2%
  • Someone else (please name)

Votes: 33 12.3%

• Total voters
Potter in three seasons at Brighton won 9 games per season twice and 12 games once, bare in mind we have won 8 games this season with 10 games left he also had a massive issue scoring goals, the only thing we would be getting is more passes, its a no from me.

Potter in three seasons at Brighton won 9 games per season twice and 12 games once, bare in mind we have won 8 games this season with 10 games left he also had a massive issue scoring goals, the only thing we would be getting is more passes, its a no from me.
He had maupay you know the guy we got rid off because he was rubbish. His other strikers, Danny Wellbeck and glen murray who was a lower league journeyman

So nothing to do with being a better manager??

It seems to me, some fans on here think 90%’of managers are all the same and would all struggle to do better than dyche with these players, apart from Klopp and pep
I think 90% of managers would struggle to do better than Dyche but Everton should be aiming for the top 1 or 2%.
We're an established club in the supposed best league in the world. We should be attracting the best.

The Brighton team he inherited was worse than this, and in 3 seasons got them to 9th with maupay upfront
Maybe he was lucky with a motovated group of hungry players... He showed his true colours at Chelski. You can have the argument for and against most managers, what we need is stability for a few seasons. Not more chopping and changing depending on the direction of wind.

Based on what? Newcastle look terrible and they have spent a fortune.

He’s a massive step up from Dyche.

He actually over achieved last season in my opinion with a team that wasn’t champions league quality, finishing 4th.

He moved them out of relegation zone season before and much higher up table with an awful squad

He plays a brand of football I would enjoy

Added bonus he’s a blue too

That enough reasons?!

I think 90% of managers would struggle to do better than Dyche but Everton should be aiming for the top 1 or 2%.
We're an established club in the supposed best league in the world. We should be attracting the best.
We should be aiming high, but im afraid we are deluded if we think we can go from where we are at this moment as a club in terms of playing staff and financials into the top 1% of PL level managers. That is probably a handful of names that the Liverpools, citys, man utd will be fighting over. (I assume we are talking PL level managers here.) Im afraid low expectations are what are required for a good few seasons and patience with what is an almost impossible job for Dyche. Sorry, its not what people want to hear but its the way it is at present.

We should be aiming high, but im afraid we are deluded if we think we can go from where we are at this moment as a club in terms of playing staff and financials into the top 1% of PL level managers. That is probably a handful of names that the Liverpools, citys, man utd will be fighting over. (I assume we are talking PL level managers here.) Im afraid low expectations are what are required for a good few seasons and patience with what is an almost impossible job for Dyche. Sorry, its not what people want to hear but its the way it is at present.
Once we navigate past these FFP charges and are back on a positive path financially and have decent owners (that in itself could take 10 years) we are stuck bouncing and scraping at the bottom of the league.

Who is he going to have at Everton? All the players you mention score more goals than our strikers
So you’d have glen murray over DCL and how many goals did maupay get for dyche last season. When is it ever going to be the managers fault??

No, I'm talking managers from anywhere. They dont have to have PL experience.
There are lots of decent managers from all over the world.
We shouldn't just go, look at him, he did a decent job a burnley, wigan, southampton, or bolton.
Even in our current state, managing Everton is a huge opportunity.

Maybe he was lucky with a motovated group of hungry players... He showed his true colours at Chelski. You can have the argument for and against most managers, what we need is stability for a few seasons. Not more chopping and changing depending on the direction of wind.
What stability are we getting just surviving. So all these managers sacked at Chelsea are rubbish

We should be aiming high, but im afraid we are deluded if we think we can go from where we are at this moment as a club in terms of playing staff and financials into the top 1% of PL level managers. That is probably a handful of names that the Liverpools, citys, man utd will be fighting over. (I assume we are talking PL level managers here.) Im afraid low expectations are what are required for a good few seasons and patience with what is an almost impossible job for Dyche. Sorry, it’s not what people want to hear but it’s the way it is at present.
That’s you
That’s doesn’t represent the majority of the fan base. And dyche proved at Burnley nothing changes, actually things got worse. In 3 yrs we may still be a prem team by our finger nails. But the football will be same. Hard working wingers that don’t offer much, a number 10 that’s runs but can’t trap a bag of cement, full backs that don’t cross the half way line and a big lump up front. And we stil will be struggling to score goals under him.