2023/24 Sean Dyche

I dont wanna be a DYCHE OUT lunatic, but its been 3 whole months since we won a League game.

I admire the people fighting his corner and fair play to them, but they cant accuse people of knee jerking after 3 freaking months.

I said a few weeks ago we would be lucky to get 3 points from our next 7 games, that would have taken us up to Burnley at home and was before the Liverpool game was binned off, I was honestly hoping we would smash Palace and West Ham and been made to look a proper trumpet, but here we are, 4 games later sitting on 2 points and im really hoping im wrong.

No easy games in this league, so maybe its me, maybe im wrong to demand we put away teams like bang out of form Palace and West Ham, maybe I should be grateful when we get plucky draws against Spurs, only concede 2 penos at OT. Maybe im the wrong kind of Evertonian for this new dawn of Everton failure.

But then I sat through the 90s and they were some dark, dark days my friends, other than 95 of course.

I will give the fella his mitigation, the points deduction, his star Striker "misfiring"(👑)a complete lack of depth all over the park, I get that, which is why im trying, im trying boss, but its so God damn hard.

I just wanna see my football team win a game of football.

And I dont think our current manager knows how to play winning football.

But for now, hes here, we are a rudderless ship, so im gonna try and not spend the next 2 weeks ripping into the fella and hopefully everybody has a nice little break, comes back refreshed, with a new mindset and gives us all May off.

As for next season, well, lets see what this 1 brings, lets see where we are, who is in charge and take it from there.

You're obsessed about Patterson. Dyche has obviously prioritised a strong defence. And that seems to be the only decent thing we have going for us.

Now if you're saying mix it up and play Patterson on the right side of a tight midfield I'd be wholly supportive of that. I'm just saying at the moment we can't risk our defence buckling when grinding out 1-0s is pretty much our best hope of survival!

Our defence was good, then he did change it and started playing Godfrey …

Godfrey’s man has scored two goals in the last 3 games and he gave away a penalty.

He is also constantly being targeted by the opposition as he is a cack centre back playing right back.

He loses the ball constantly, offers nothing going forward and cannot play a simple ball down the line without slicing it into the stands

We play different football to Burnley under Dyche. Burnley never kept the ball, they played long ball and had 11 big players. We are actually playing decent football. We just can’t score.

Gallardo stats seem good but our stats seem good. I wouldn’t have trusted an inexperienced premier league manager to not keep us in the premier league. We tried the young fresh manager approach with Lampard, it didn’t work. What we need is stability right now.

Alonso has done well no doubt but has he been tested yet? He hasn’t been beaten yet so we can only judge once he’s faced defeat and we will then see if he has an ability to lift a team when they are down.

We are playing decent football? You need your eyes checked mate … actually… don’t even check them just try and get some new ones.

We cannot string 3 forward passes together in a row… I count them every match as it’s the only way I can keep myself interested …

Even when we are playing backwards and end up at Pickford … our players struggle and it looks as difficult for them as it does to other teams when they’re actually attacking.

They struggle to pass full stop, when going backwards it looks like they’re under massive pressure.

Every player bet branthwaite, garner and Onanna , when they are receiving a pass their body shape is always negative and never set up to drive or pass forward , their shape is always to go backward .. it’s shocking to watch

I dont wanna be a DYCHE OUT lunatic, but its been 3 whole months since we won a League game.

I admire the people fighting his corner and fair play to them, but they cant accuse people of knee jerking after 3 freaking months.

I said a few weeks ago we would be lucky to get 3 points from our next 7 games, that would have taken us up to Burnley at home and was before the Liverpool game was binned off, I was honestly hoping we would smash Palace and West Ham and been made to look a proper trumpet, but here we are, 4 games later sitting on 2 points and im really hoping im wrong.

No easy games in this league, so maybe its me, maybe im wrong to demand we put away teams like bang out of form Palace and West Ham, maybe I should be grateful when we get plucky draws against Spurs, only concede 2 penos at OT. Maybe im the wrong kind of Evertonian for this new dawn of Everton failure.

But then I sat through the 90s and they were some dark, dark days my friends, other than 95 of course.

I will give the fella his mitigation, the points deduction, his star Striker "misfiring"(👑)a complete lack of depth all over the park, I get that, which is why im trying, im trying boss, but its so God damn hard.

I just wanna see my football team win a game of football.

And I dont think our current manager knows how to play winning football.

But for now, hes here, we are a rudderless ship, so im gonna try and not spend the next 2 weeks ripping into the fella and hopefully everybody has a nice little break, comes back refreshed, with a new mindset and gives us all May off.

As for next season, well, lets see what this 1 brings, lets see where we are, who is in charge and take it from there.
Call me a lunatic.

I'd sack him right now , 3 weeks before our next game there's no better time.

He'll have them warm weather training doing all the very same things as we are doing now.
He's spent and I think it's starting show in the players.
This just can't carry on , it's a suicide spiral.

So the question I’ll pose to you is: with the same set of players that we have, would Bielsa have had us more potent and dangerous in attack.

Because I’m constantly being told that these players can never score or play a different way

Tbf, bielsa was wanted and looked at the squad and basically said “ I can’t do anything with these players “

He said he couldn’t keep us up didn’t he.