Match Thread Manchester United v Everton - Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You could easily argue both sides.

Fulham: Last minute, if Beto scores that sitter, its a great result.
Palace: Doucs scores from 6 yards out, we likely go onto win.
West Ham: Mcneil scores to make it 2 nil we win that game no problem.

That's 7 points just from those 3 misses. Not a lot Dyche can do when the team he's set up are making and then missing the chances.

You could easily argue both sides.

Fulham: Last minute, if Beto scores that sitter, its a great result.
Palace: Doucs scores from 6 yards out, we likely go onto win.
West Ham: Mcneil scores to make it 2 nil we win that game no problem.

That's 7 points just from those 3 misses. Not a lot Dyche can do when the team he's set up are making and then missing the chances.
Do people realise every club probably does this? Every defeat and draw has a moment it could change.

A capable manager gets these between 12th and 15th. There are a lot of awful sides in this league. Dyche is doing his best to make us one of the worst.

E.g. I don't like Moyes, but he'd have this bunch of wasters in that bracket no problem.
With the 6 points we physically won and which aren't a figment of anybody's imagination as you seem to think then that's exactly where we'd be.

I don't like Moyes. I hate the talk of him coming back and the love in, I always have. I wanted Moyes gone during his last few years with us. All my past posts on Moyes will make it clear what I think of him. However, objectively he is so far ahead of Dyche as a manager, it is genuinely embarrassing.

I only made the comparison because people were clamouring for his return. And I have posted many times that the points deduction has created a falsehood that has resulted in more wins than we would have without it.

I’d only have Moyes back on a short term basis whilst we get our club back in order.

Always a “nearly man”, the conference league as much as I’d love us to win it isn’t exactly major achievement.

With ease? No surprise we’ve struggled last 3 seasons and while I agree the managers haven’t been great the players need to be held accountable as well and as I said most of them are crap, you can’t polish a 💩 but I appreciate you still hold some hope that a better coach would have this bunch of wasters much higher up the table.
Sorry mate I thought you were being serious .