2023/24 Sean Dyche

Who Dyche?

Hes a good manager, i think there is a bit of jeopardy there with the points deduction, but if we stay as we are now now, id wholly back him to keep us up. Over 38 games with no thrird party, hes building this club, defo, hes a proper football manager.

Clearly we have to run an anti virus, the squads got an overhang of a mismath of players through anumbe rof differentm anagers, it lack cohesivness and has clear limits, this is is an interesting period, were i feel long term ecsions are made - im looking at adversity and how people react and im sure he is to. I think that will have long term consequences.

But im absoultley backing him, even if everyone here is is losseing their load and im gonna back through this period when things rent going well 100%

Ive seen enough to know hes a good and proper manager.

No question or hesitation.
I think he's good a manager for teams that have the ambition to stay up season after season, but not progress further, but that's not for us in the long term. This season it is, but won't be in 2027 or 2028, as it must be our objective to be a consistent mid-table or top half team, which will be the ceiling for us, given the financial ability of us and other teams. This will take a few years obviously, but I don't see him the manager to do so.

Maybe he's right ? I dont see any yoof that currently seem capable of playing Premier League football. When Tom Davies is the pick of the bunch it tells its own story.

Who Dyche?

Hes a good manager, i think there is a bit of jeopardy there with the points deduction, but i think if we stay as we are now now, id wholly back him to keep us up. Over 38 games with no thrird party - its a non issue. If we stay up hes building this club and it needs it, defo, hes a proper football manager.

Clearly we have to run an anti virus, the squads got an overhang of a mismath of players through a number of different managers, it lack cohesiveness and has clear limits, this is is an interesting period, were i feel long term decsions are made - im looking at adversity and how people react and im sure he is to. I think that will have long term consequences.

But im absoultley backing him, even if everyone here is is losseing their load and im gonna back through this period when things rent going well 100%

Ive seen enough to know hes a good and proper manager.

No question or hesitation.

Under the cockney clown it was the players who were awful and his hands were supposedly tied as manager. Now under Dyche the players are suddenly very good and its the manager holding them back.

Our fans in a nutshell lol

Maybe he's right ? I dont see any yoof that seems capable of playing Premier League football. When Tom Davies is the pick of the bunch it tells its own story.

Under the cockney clown it was the players who were awful and his hands were supposedly tied as manager. Now under Dyche the players are suddenly very good and its the manager holding them back.

Our fans in a nutshell lol
Nobody but you pines for Lampard, so im not sure why you keep mentioning him.

I like you and debates with you on various points but this is pointless - you make the same and more mistakes, just admit you've got no idea instead of swerving the question lol

Its a joke mate, Chris pulled me up, on a your (you're) earlier.

I defo do, i dont really focus on spelling here as its only a bit of craic.

As i said earlier i admire you for sticking with your belief when things were going well for Dyche, im sticking by what i believe and my opinion now.

You will notice i was very quiet, when things were going well, i knew there would be bad periods, just as i know we will get results again.

There is differences of opinion, at different stages of the season - everyone will be right - i listen, i dont personalize but i make my points and am well able, to be honest, everyones a blue mind.

That and you just get used to be being right, when you are. lol

Who Dyche?

Hes a good manager, i think there is a bit of jeopardy there with the points deduction, but if we stay as we are now now, id wholly back him to keep us up. Over 38 games with no thrird party, hes building this club, defo, hes a proper football manager.
He’s managed:
  • 29 home games
  • Won 7
  • Scored 22
Throughout his entire managerial career, over 400 games, he averages 1.2 goals per game

In the top flight it’s 0.8 goals per game and 1.2 points per game.

His points per game at Everton is now lower than Burnley (1.32) and Watford (1.39) at 1.30

So no, he’s not a good manager. The stats, which everyone loves to use to defend, proves that he isn’t.

Clearly we have to run an anti virus, the squads got an overhang of a mismath of players through a number of different managers, it lack cohesiveness and has clear limits, this is is an interesting period, were i feel long term decsions are made - im looking at adversity and how people react and im sure he is to. I think that will have long term consequences.
He, has manager, oversaw 4 attacking players being brought to the club. He plays 1 regularly. The other now and then, hasn’t coached the youngster and refuses to give the winger a go.

He brought the awful Doucoure back into the fold, so that’s 5. And we’ve gone backwards with scoring

But like I’ve said, standards for some of the fanbase are Sean Dyche so I’m not surprised

He’s managed:
  • 29 home games
  • Won 7
  • Scored 22
Throughout his entire managerial career, over 400 games, he averages 1.2 goals per game

In the top flight it’s 0.8 goals per game and 1.2 points per game.

His points per game at Everton is now lower than Burnley (1.32) and Watford (1.39) at 1.30

So no, he’s not a good manager. The stats, which everyone loves to use to defend, proves that he isn’t.

He, has manager, oversaw 4 attacking players being brought to the club. He plays 1 regularly. The other now and then, hasn’t coached the youngster and refuses to give the winger a go.

He brought the awful Doucoure back into the fold, so that’s 5. And we’ve gone backwards with scoring

But like I’ve said, standards for some of the fanbase are Sean Dyche so I’m not surprised

what are your standards? like looking at the state of us…