2023/24 Sean Dyche

Not buying he doesn't have any options. The squad is crap but sticking with Godfrey for 90 minutes and bring young on is an example of his issues. Stubborn and adverse to giving youth a fair shake despite these veterans like Harrison and Co stinking out the place.

Also somehow dyche gets all the credit for the defensive record and none of the blame for the lack of goals, attacking threat, or terrible passing. He's responsible for managing and developing the whole team not just the defense.

Coward performances week in week out. The team is not playing to its strength and choosing the most difficult tactics to accomplish every match.

We lost the ability to fight, to press, to play at high tempo and be aggressive from front to back. As long as this is not address. We won’t win another game all season.

Let's face it
Our players are absolutely bang average crap except for Branthwaite

His only glaring mistake to me is giving in to fan pressure and playing Beto instead of Calvert Lewin, who is 10x the footballer.

Well nobody is going to give him the boot are they? In a way I want the takeover completed so we know somebody is in charge.

Not sure there's any alternatives to them two - no clue about Dobbin.
I'm honestly at the point where I'd try anyone else in those positions. Dobbin and Young, Dobbin and Paterson, Danjuma the second he's back fit. Or, change formation, try something else, a narrow 4-4-3 with Dobbin and Doucoure behind DCL/Beto. We're just doing the exact same thing, with the exact same personnel, week after week with the same outcome. Longest winless run in 30 years and no changes. That's not management. That's surrender.

Not buying he doesn't have any options. The squad is crap but sticking with Godfrey for 90 minutes and bring young on is an example of his issues. Stubborn and adverse to giving youth a fair shake despite these veterans like Harrison and Co stinking out the place.

Also somehow dyche gets all the credit for the defensive record and none of the blame for the lack of goals, attacking threat, or terrible passing. He's responsible for managing and developing the whole team not the defense.
His horizons are so narrow.

He has one idea about how to play football.

Under Moyes, we’d seldom have 2 bad halves per game. Under Dyche, you know things won’t get better once they turn bad.