Match Thread Manchester United v Everton - Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They're like the opposite of us. They have a shocking back line and a lot of pace and goals up front.

We'll cancel each other out and it will be a horrible, dour affair. Like watching an old Welsh man's face from 3 inches away while he sucks his way through an entire jar of pickled whelks. Only less arousing.
lollollol

I come for the insight,
but I stay for the laughs

Quality! :pint2:

Was in a right bad spiral then, properly woe is me feeling sorry for myself. Was gonna post the scotland world cup 98 song (don't come home to soon) and suggest a slight alteration (at all*) but the gallows humour, that steadfast vitriol, the never say die, those boys in blue have roped me in once again. I might also have a few units swimming about me from the boxing last night.

Onward you toffee's

Into these fancy dans, these lackadaisical rapscallions, these wastes of space!

They're like the opposite of us. They have a shocking back line and a lot of pace and goals up front.

We'll cancel each other out and it will be a horrible, dour affair. Like watching an old Welsh man's face from 3 inches away while he sucks his way through an entire jar of pickled whelks. Only less arousing.
That’s the best we can hope for…. I’m afraid I see them getting a scrappy/dodgy/goal/penalty to go in front, and then we’ll fall apart cos we get too intimidated playing in big stadiums.☹️