Sad News - Our friend, Roydo

He did yes Fred, well remembered. His Mam was moving into different accommodation and didn't need her fridge and I didn't have one so he offered me his Mams and didn't want anything for it. It fell through in the end as His mam couldn't move and he was very apologetic but His mam comes first, no need for an apology.

Top Bloke. :(
Wow, what a gesture. In a troubled world its people like Roydo that remind us that there is much kindness and good hearted folk ready to step up and help. 💙

Only just seen this and feel dreadful. Mark was a fine person who brought his own particular even handed style both in terms of his posts and his moderating. He was looking for an apartment for his nephew a year or two back, the lad was starting at JLR in Coventry and I asked my lad who works overseas if he would ok renting it to him. For HMRC reasons it fell through but Mark fully understood. Mark was going to have a trip around the U.K. and was going to call in at our pub but he never did and unfortunately I never got to meet him in person. Those of you who have will I’m sure have fond memories… R.I.P. Mark, you won’t be forgotten…….