Match Thread Everton v West Ham United - Team Prediction, Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Branthwaite the best in a blue jersey by a mile today, Onana was ok, he looks like the only bit of quality we have in midfield. Our right side is absolute mince, Harrison has one decent game in six, and if Godfrey is a footballer at all, it's not at right that back. McNeill is sadly out of form, I know he has his personal problems but please, get him out of the team for a few weeks.

Both Dobbin And Chermiti have to be given more than 5 minutes a game to make a mark, Harrison and McNeill have to be the slowest pair of wingers in the league and. While you might get away with that in a team with some quality, you wont in a team like our's, where our only effective tactics are hoof, or breaking at pace.

I really think that, if we get a further points deduction, this is the year we go down. We can become another Middlesbro or Sunderland, with a fine new stadium and a team that is nowhere near good enough for the top flight.

Nah. Was worth 3 other players today. Did Onana’s running and passing again. Only brain on the pitch ffs

Granted the last 2 corners were terrible and his mistake for the last goal, but the lad has guts and talent in spades. His cross was a peach that my 75 year old dad could have nodded in. My fave player by a mile at the moment
Good assist but poor for the other two goals leaves with a big minus for me.