Match Thread Everton v West Ham United - Team Prediction, Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

My lad just rang on his way back from the game, said there were a few kick - offs in the Gladwys street. He said by him some lad started booing the players when they came over, another lad squared up to him having a pop for booing. Lad said he had a right to boo etc, other lad turned round and cracked him. My lad was confronted by a couple of lads because he clapped the players as they came over. Seems to be getting nastier week by week amongst the fans.

The one really encouraging run of results under Dyche was the four wins on the bounce, and week by week that’s starting to look more and more like a bunch of players fired up by a points deduction, winning in spite of a crap manager as opposed to because of him.

It’s not happening in a million years, but I’d defo welcome him getting the boot.

Sick of all these wasters. Miss chance after chance to kill the game and then the usual gift for the oppo to steal an underserved three points. Seen this movie way too many times this season. Kin joke.
It’s proper boring isn’t it. You just know McNeil is missing that chance, and then predictably one is cleared off the line (this is happening every game right, I’m not imagining it?).

If we had any sort of boardroom Dyche would probably be getting worried.

My lad just rang on his way back from the game, said there were a few kick - offs in the Gladwys street. He said by him some lad started booing the players when they came over, another lad squared up to him having a pop for booing. Lad said he had a right to boo etc, other lad turned round and cracked him. My lad was confronted by a couple of lads because he clapped the players as they came over. Seems to be getting nastier week by week amongst the fans.
If someone wants to boo. Let them. They've paid their hard earned.