Match Thread Everton v West Ham United - Team Prediction, Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That Mcneil hit goes in and we are so comfy, why does it feel that we never get that little bit of luck. Same with the deflected Beto shot, how's that not dropping in, swear nothing like that ever drops for us.

Because we usually don’t attack enough … that’s why we don’t “ get lucky” it’s hard to get lucky when you never enter the opposition penalty area.

Week in week out Dyche selects a team that is similar in style . No wins a draw a godsend not good enough- he us curtailed his substitutions at the end were so annoying.

…when you lack quality in the top third you have to make up for that by being defensively sound. We are defensively sound, he sets us up to give us a chance. I doubt another manager would make these players score goals.

You keep watching in the hope they couldn't be that bad again,and yet, every time, they are.
I don't know who presents motd any more.

I honestly believe if this team was in the championship this season,it would be in the bottom half.

You fans that turn up time and again to cheer and support that dross deserve so much better.

For me Dyche ball is as bad as I've seen Everton play since the Mike Walker days. Horrible football to watch and actually depressing.

Dark dark days ahead.

Why do you watch football lol

I couldnt watch something so often without understanding the difference between a strategy being implemented & the failure of others to carry it out.

Id be embarassed to blame the strategist.

I’d be embarrassed to call Dyche a ‘strategist’. He’s a dour pragmatist bringing diminishing returns.

Go and get a hard on watching an under 19s match.

That Mcneil hit goes in and we are so comfy, why does it feel that we never get that little bit of luck. Same with the deflected Beto shot, how's that not dropping in, swear nothing like that ever drops for us.
Or when the ball dropped on the line and nobody could poke it in. The win win was there for the taking (the better team) and once again…

… we’ve thrown it away.