Match Thread Everton v West Ham United - Team Prediction, Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But we weren’t.

The result was but up until injury time we played well and tried to win it.

It dead easy to just type “fold the club sack the manager” but we didn’t play badly. We were not awful.

We switched off in added time.
2nd half yes, no doubt and should have had 3 goals on the board but it’s a habit that we don’t and then we lose or draw games.

Appreciate we’re lacking confidence and everything going on of the pitch but the worst we should have done today was a point.

We switched off in injury time last week too, when’s the penny going to drop?

Had a good feeling this was going to be pressed the way the game was panning out and it was as we have seen time and time again season after season
self-destruct-push-button-260nw-24492337.jpg

Huh? Youre putting this on Dyche?

He set the team up effectively -- our players simply missed a load of chances and even a pen.

With effective forwards wed have won.

Seems like you didnt watch the game lol
Yes. He continues to start players that aren’t performing

Looking at the almost empty ground at the end and all I can think of is, apart from the supporters, there's no one left at the club who cares.
We're such a basket case , it drains the soul and given the opportunity I'd drag our sorry arse to Dignitas and most would thank me for it.
Absolute shambles that. We'll be the first club that the fans put in a transfer request.

There is a distinct circling the drain feel to the last 36 months and it's apparent everywhere now.

We lost this game with that penalty miss.

Score that and get that two goal lead. No way they come back. We would have been on the front foot.

Harrison. I don't think I have seen a worse footballer in my life. He needs to eff off with his hair products and concentrate on trying to play football.

They are us but they can put the ball in the net. Simple game really. Sliced through us at the end. Far too easy. That needs looking at but that should have been looked at eat before the season started.

Regardless of if we deserved more, we didn’t get more and lost 1-3. Another relegation form result.

Some of the passing and dead balls were amateur. The players are just not good enough and neither is the manger or coaching.

Just to say, if this club is even thinking about keeping jack harrison, they need to give their head a wobble. He tries, but has absolutely no end product. I’d go as far as to say we need at least 3 new wide players, because all the ones we have are junk.