New Everton Stadium Discussion

Oh sorry, I'm not too sure tbh mate. @The binman chronicles do you have the floor plans of the East and West stands to see if the West is larger than the East as it seems to have a lot more things on that side.

Found my screenshots... Think i'm missing one more floor. @AndyRJ might have this somewhere?

Screenshot_20240228_200101_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240228_200135_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240228_200204_Chrome.jpg

Someone done an overlay last year showing some of the stand comparisons. It was really good just to give you a sense. Like you mention, the South stand was nearly double in height to the street end

I was talking about the external more than internal. Most of the stands at Goodison will be sub 20m whereas BM as you know will be 47m. Are you talking about the pictures where I overlayed a design of BM into a real shot of Goodison?

is that tho as
you don’t opt in the cup scheme?

No Matty, whether you opt in or not season ticket holders in park end side of Bullens have to be moved elsewhere if the away side take the whole allocation. Cup games allow for more away fans than league games.

I was talking about the external more than internal. Most of the stands at Goodison will be sub 20m whereas BM as you know will be 47m. Are you talking about the pictures where I overlayed a design of BM into a real shot of Goodison?

No Matty, whether you opt in or not season ticket holders in park end side of Bullens have to be moved elsewhere if the away side take the whole allocation.

Yeah mate it might have been you who done the overlays. It looked great and gave a real sense of difference in size

No Matty, whether you opt in or not season ticket holders in park end side of Bullens have to be moved elsewhere if the away side take the whole allocation. Cup games allow for more away fans than league games.

never knew that!