New Everton Stadium Discussion

I love it obviously, but it looks a bit tight on the walkways along the sides, might it get a bit crowded?

The North stand road is bigger than Goodison Road and the South stand, is well...

Screenshot_20240228_171932_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240228_171823_Gallery1.jpg

Is the West stand bigger than the East ? The West has village St, 4 different bars approx 3000 hospitality seats, the directors box, press seats, changing rooms. The East has approx 1500 hospitality with 1 bar and the club shop. Just wondered if there was not enough bar space to up the hospitality in the East ?

Is the West stand bigger than the East ? The West has village St, 4 different bars approx 3000 hospitality seats, the directors box, press seats, changing rooms. The East has approx 1500 hospitality with 1 bar and the club shop. Just wondered if there was not enough bar space to up the hospitality in the East ?

When I counted the seats (yes I counted them one by one because I'm sad) I had the East at about 900/1000 more seats than the West. But that wasn't including all the hospitality seats as that was difficult to work out what was what and where.

This isn't the individual capacity per stand but a breakdown of the capacity

43,880 will be normal seats
5,334 will be premium seats
448 will be Box seats
2,968 away seating
258 seats for directors, media and non officials

When I counted the seats (yes I counted them one by one because I'm sad) I had the East at about 900/1000 more seats than the West. But that wasn't including all the hospitality seats as that was difficult to work out what was what and where.

This isn't the individual capacity per stand but a breakdown of the capacity

43,880 will be normal seats
5,334 will be premium seats
448 will be Box seats
2,968 away seating
258 seats for directors, media and non officials
That was interesting. I actually meant the physical size of the stand as opposed to the number of seats. There seems to be a lot more inside the West stand than the East

That was interesting. I actually meant the physical size of the stand as opposed to the number of seats. There seems to be a lot more inside the West stand than the East

Oh sorry, I'm not too sure tbh mate. @The binman chronicles do you have the floor plans of the East and West stands to see if the West is larger than the East as it seems to have a lot more things on that side.

Oh sorry, I'm not too sure tbh mate. @The binman chronicles do you have the floor plans of the East and West stands to see if the West is larger than the East as it seems to have a lot more things on that side.

Here you go, well not floor plans, but shows the West is slightly larger than the East. I'll try and dig out the floor plan but if I recall correctly it will look the same bar the wider sticking out glass part.

Screenshot_20220825-081931_HP ePrint.jpg
Screenshot_20220825-081910_HP ePrint.jpg