6 + 2 Point Deductions

£58m dropped off the £124.5m, and has to have been replaced by something for us to have breached by being over £105m again.
...so what's that 'something'?

I get that we've been charged with another breach, obviously not disputing that, but how has it happened? That's the whole point.

In the hearing, we apparently tried to project forward out of the period in the scope of the first charge, too - because that showed huge improvement - but weren't allowed because it was out of scope.

It won't be out of scope with this second charge.
That is the point the punishment should br helping teams get into better ffp shape and if clubs have been trying to cut down costs. Should be look ay better is hard just to turn eound a club in 3 seasons unless a big sale, better league place is down to luck. While cuttiny the squad down ect take tome if you do it correctly ect

Brentford now cryarsing about something that’s been there all season has made me chuckle, just because they have allowed themselves to be dragged into the scrap by being poo.

I agree with them that the integrity of the league is shot to pieces, but I wasn’t hearing many dissenting voices joining our own when the -10 was taken from us, illegally.

The 14 clubs needed to fight together, and they didn’t and still haven’t.

Brentford now cryarsing about something that’s been there all season has made me chuckle, just because they have allowed themselves to be dragged into the scrap by being poo.

I agree with them that the integrity of the league is shot to pieces, but I wasn’t hearing many dissenting voices joining our own when the -10 was taken from us, illegally.

Their midfielder Norgarrd was very good last night, when asked about the points deduction + & -, he said it was unfair that someone in an office, was adding and subtracting points with a pen instead of sporting outcomes, he said it was impactful on players, clubs, livelihoods and impacting people lives and this was unfair.

He was very good, spoke very insightfully and revealingly.

...so what's that 'something'?

I get that we've been charged with another breach, obviously not disputing that, but how has it happened? That's the whole point.
I've got no idea, but the club's clearly in a financial mess. Whatever the case may be, it's pointless talking about our upward trend if we've breached again, that's very unlikely to be the way they see it.

Haven’t they lost like 11 out of the last 13/14 games? That’s the reason they are where they are

The Premier League are making a complete pig’s ear of running the FFP rules, if I were trying to get the whole FFP system kicked into the dustbin I would apply the rules exactly as they have and as they are about to do. Firstly there is no certainty in the punishment as has been seen by Everton’s appeal, there is no thought for the team being punished or the teams around them as there is no urgency in the decision making process. No one knew where they were in regard to Everton in the relegation battle as they didn’t know what points were eventually going to be deducted.
Now they are going to go through the same process with Everton and Forest which will carry on after the league has been completed, a team could be in the be in the bottom three and therefore relegated, the PL then deduct points from both Everton and Forest thereby putting them in the bottom three. Everton and Forest then appeal and get points back lifting them out of the bottom three. A team could find itself relegated, then not relegated and then relegated again without kicking a ball.
Put Man City into the equation and the confusion continues.
Does anyone in football think that football matters of such significance should be determined by Richard Masters, I certainly don’t.

Its the not knowing what the second punishment will be that does my head in. Will it be zero, could it be eight. And will Forest get more? Heads battered with it all.

Its really impossible to predict lids, they make it up as they go along, there is no indication in the rules in terms of second offences how they are treated or is any weight carried cumulatively or double jeopardy or even multiple punishments in the one year. The fact there is nothing in the rules may or may not work in our favour. We've been through the process but actually know even less in application of the second charge.

Its very much comes down to interpretation.

Think its absolutely impossible to predict, even though we've been through it.
That's what's so ridiculous isn't it. Listening to that Kaveh character yesterday afternoon saying it's all in the "rule book". Well surely if such a rule book existed it should also state which sanctions are applicable to which 'crimes' and how they relate to different degrees of overspending. They're just plucking numbers out of the air.

Their midfielder Norgarrd was very good last night, when asked about the points deduction + & -, he said it was unfair that someone in an office, was adding and subtracting points with a pen instead of sporting outcomes, he said it was impactful on players, clubs, livelihoods and impacting people lives and this was unfair.

Indeed.

Here if anyone interested:

That’s really good to hear from a player whose club would surely prefer us to lose as many points as possible. Everyone needs to be united in declaring this farce what it is