6 + 2 Point Deductions

Try and Take the Forest deduction off and we are above them as well. They are not getting away with it.
They won`t get hit as hard as us, pretty much guarateed, if there is a choice that the PL can send us down or Forest they will pick us every day of the week. That coupled with the fact Forest will pull more than 6 clear of us like the last few seasons.

Face it lads, 2nd charge we are gone, wouldn`t be the way if our team hadn`t downed tools for the last 9 games, West Ham is a must must win because we aren`t getting anything from Man Utd away and Liverpool at home.

If we get to 12 without a win we will be in big big trouble without the 2nd charge.... this club is going down this season, like I say it wouldn`t be an issue if the team could get results but I don`t know where our next points are coming from.

RIP Everton FC

It's not necessarily an automatic 6 pts on the next charge if the first one is taken as precedent. This judgemental reduced our punishment based on us trending the right direction in spending, and there's also language in there about double jeopardy needing to be taken in to account in future instances. Popular opinion right now is that we likely see 2 points for the second charge.

Of course all of this is guess work, and each committee is supposedly independent meaning they could potentially hand out something completely different based on the case they hear.
It agreed with the original case in how it dealt with the downward trend as a mitigating factor. It hasn't reduced the punishment based on that. The 'upturn' in 2023 means the losses have gone up.

Just got back from work and haven`t digested it yet....

4 points back and another charge coming?????? Given some of what I`ve seen that is an automatic 6.... as it stands we are net 18th below Luton and 5 behind Forest.

WTAF.

Congratulations you’ve won maddest post of the day, which is some doing at the moment.

They won`t get hit as hard as us, pretty much guarateed, if there is a choice that the PL can send us down or Forest they will pick us every day of the week. That coupled with the fact Forest will pull more than 6 clear of us like the last few seasons.

Face it lads, 2nd charge we are gone, wouldn`t be the way if our team hadn`t downed tools for the last 9 games, West Ham is a must must win because we aren`t getting anything from Man Utd away and Liverpool at home.

If we get to 12 without a win we will be in big big trouble without the 2nd charge.... this club is going down this season, like I say it wouldn`t be an issue if the team could get results but I don`t know where our next points are coming from.

RIP Everton FC

You are an absolute freak mate. What a complete waste of time and energy that was typing all that out.

It will be another standard 6 points, which is the basis of the report.... breach and a minimum of 6.

Fairly safe to say "The Silk" was a complete waste of time and got his bottom handed to him, no doubt the club will accept this and take another 6 for good measure. This club is weak, weak beyond belief.... Which is the reason we are crap and haven`t won anything for 30 years.
Disagree on that he was a waste was never going to get all back, he was bought in for the second case mainly. Think more it will be a max of 6 for us, what did you honestly think we would get back was now way the league would go as hard as 10 then go we have made a massive mistake and give us all back would look weak

How does that help us though? We've already had the 10 points. If we appeal forever we're still down 10 points...
It’s not an appeal, just say they don’t agree with the outcome and are exploring our options with the legal team.

It’s what any of the big guns would do.

If they do take more points off us, forrest are likely to get points off too. So most likely outcome is we will be just above the drop if they do. That is above Forrest Burnley and sheff utd by the way. This is hoping Forrest don’t go on a run of course. Either way I’d say our odds of staying up have increased as a result of the recent news
The bobble seemed to think Forest would get a bigger penalty than us. But I guess it’s possible that we both get 6 if that’s now been established as the standard punishment. Either way I guess the aim for this season is to finish above Forest and we should be fine.

When?!?

I`ve always been of the opinion anything less than 10 is a travesty and we would struggle, stop making things up.

You’ve just said we’re guaranteed another 6 point deduction, and yet Forest aren’t getting any deduction? Your reasoning for pulling such tripe out of your orifice was “well they just don’t like us”.

You then went and made up Forest winning 6 points more than us, more numbers you’ve pulled out of some sort of crevice somewhere on your body.

As stated, I think you should stop WUMming because you’re spoiling the forum and contributing absolutely nothing of substance to this thread. Your posts are an absolute eyesore to read.

We can’t even get our points back after what was essentially a mis-trial. It’s as if the league gave us an absurd penalty because they knew they could get away with a comical consolation instead. We shouldn’t accept this but I don’t expect this club to stick up for itself. Moshiri may have just doomed us.