6 + 2 Point Deductions

C
Trying to change Goodison from the morgue it currently is should be our our only goal.

This whole season has been an embarrassment, too many coked up bellends who only go to games to abuse players.
Couldn't agree more Goat. On many occasions she's been our saviour but lately I think it's been our downfall. The place is so negative it's painful. It's a shame really because this will likely be my lasting memory of the old lady.

Been reading the comments from the BBC article. The gist is that most fans from other clubs think we got off lightly, but don’t have any understanding of our individual circumstances or what they’re talking about.
The average football fan is clueless to our plight or just hates us. Well sod them all I say!

F them. Fans of the 6 just live in their own bubble. The rest should have more sense. They will be the first to moan when they have to sell their best players to comply or hit their glass ceiling because they can’t spend any further like we are seeing with the geordies.

If I'm reading it right, one of the reasons we had points returned was because the club said they were incompetent rather than intentionally dishonest?
That is certainly believable.
Pretty much, yeah. The appeals board essentially said they were taking a little pity on us, because we only gave incorrect figures on the stadium stuff accidentally and not purposefully as the PL had attested originally.

Just got back from work and haven`t digested it yet....

4 points back and another charge coming?????? Given some of what I`ve seen that is an automatic 6.... as it stands we are net 18th below Luton and 5 behind Forest.
It's not necessarily an automatic 6 pts on the next charge if the first one is taken as precedent. This judgemental reduced our punishment based on us trending the right direction in spending, and there's also language in there about double jeopardy needing to be taken in to account in future instances. Popular opinion right now is that we likely see 2 points for the second charge.

Of course all of this is guess work, and each committee is supposedly independent meaning they could potentially hand out something completely different based on the case they hear.

Just got back from work and haven`t digested it yet....

4 points back and another charge coming?????? Given some of what I`ve seen that is an automatic 6.... as it stands we are net 18th below Luton and 5 behind Forest.
Jesus Christ. Get yourself in the room with the rubber wallpaper and stop inventing the most negative future you can fathom for once in your life.