6 + 2 Point Deductions

We didn't 'admit guilt' per se - we just had to 'acknowledge' the second breach in relation to the mitigations surrounding the first.
If they have thrown out 7 of the 10 points we made over mitigation and unfair dealing with it. Then there isn’t really a way we can decent the second charge except for the fact that so much of the outstanding debt is covered by the last charge

I’m literally reading the report mate.

It directly states that Rabinowitz focused mainly on 2 grounds, the first being the one arguing against the suggestions that we didnt act in utmost good faith.
He's supposed to be one of the very best lawyers in the world in these types of cases and he obviously thought that was the best argument to get it overturned I don't know what your qualifications are to be fair to you but if you know better than him you should have been doing the job for free.

1708960490073.png

1708960558020.png

Seems like our numbers are trending in the right direction moving forward

A headline too, in-between us all crying about being victims.

The club have said they're satisfied to only be reduced 6 points. Every major outlet have referenced the clubs satisfaction with the outcome.

Make no mistake, Moshiri and his precious former board were so inept an running the club - they're satisfied with a penalty of a 6 point deduction.

That's their legacy.

The club have said they're satisfied to only be reduced 6 points. Every major outlet have referenced the clubs satisfaction with the outcome.

Make no mistake, Moshiri and his precious former board were so inept an running the club - they're satisfied with a penalty of a 6 point deduction.

That's their legacy.

The club are a disgrace, make no mistake about that. I’m as disgusted if not more so with them than the league right now.

Typical little "point in principle" Everton, all patting themselves on the back for a job well done as they clawed 4 points back.

Gang of abject shythouses.
Good little Everton. So desperate for mommy and daddy's approval despite being one of the least favorite children. We'll happily take whatever the PL dishes out because we wouldn't want to appear to be anything other rhan obedient.

So slime ball Masters lives to fight another day and then finish us off in April.
When he should be picking up his P45 in reality
Too nice Everton strike again.
4 points back - A draw and a win (we should of seen out on saturday to be fair)
just praying the players don't see this as an excuse to keep playing their mediocre brand of soul destroying football.

What I find mad though is that the first commission also knew this and basically said 'so what like' lol 🤦‍♂️
Yes seems strange

My reading is that the 2023 numbers show a continued trend in the right direction. Which should be a positive, but time will tell.

Trend also seems to be the only non-legal point of mitigation that has been accepted.

I still very much disagree with the decision for a couple of points, being player x and the interest on stadium costs.

That's their legacy.
A big part of me hopes, nay, prays that this 'satisfaction' is borne of the fact that they know for certain that any second breach outcome will go more favourably for us, otherwise it's a truly baffling stance for the club to take...

This is baffling to me. The breakdown of adjusted losses is 58-55-10 oldest to newest (21/22).

If the 58 drops off that means the period up to 22/23 should be 65 plus 22/23. How is it possible that we’ve lost over 40m in 22/23 when we only lost 10m in 21/22?

Am I missing something?

Attachments

• IMG_0011.jpeg
    IMG_0011.jpeg
    54.5 KB · Views: 6