6 + 2 Point Deductions

In the document there's something in there about the commission taking on board the fact that 'there's a clear indication that losses over time are being mitigated, to which the club should be given credit'.

Hopefully, HOPEFULLY that means that we wouldn't be hit as hard with the second breach..

The whole overlapping timescale thing is a real frustration, especially if the goal is to make clubs sustainable and not just be punative.

There surely would have to be a defence, that procedure was prejudicial.

As in we didn't know we were guilty for the first charge, before the second accounts deadline passed obviously making us in breach.

How did get off with it when we still got hit for 6 points ?
We got off with 40% of the penalty. The only thing the commision disagreed with the prem on is that we deliberately misled them (an assumption they couldn't make) and that it was out of proportion. We are definitely getting another 6 in may

6 points for £20ish million. Hmmm. A patsy, a patsy or for a blame to make himself known...
1708955597757.jpeg

turned out less disastrous in terms of points (lost) 'on the books' than he did 'on the pitch'. Amazing.

I think another 6 represents the worst case scenario, which I agree we ought to be working towards.

But that is tempered by the expectation that Forest will get the same - and I also think there's a huge argument for double jeopardy.

I wouldn't be surprised if we receive a suspended 6 point deduction, possibly with the proviso that those points are removed immediately at the start of the 24/25 season.
My view also. I think the PL will move a bit carefully on this.

PL upheld the £124.5m PSR loss vs £105m. So they priced each point at £3.25m.

For the next charge question is how much our total PSR loss is if we assume PL are idiots and penalise us twice.

Anyone know the PSR loss for 2020, 2021 and 2022 individually? Or have an idea what our PSR loss would be for 3yrs to 22/23 season?

This is what they want though, fans so relieved at maybe staying up they’ve forgotten that the league has taken 6 points off us and will charge us with another 6 at any time of their choosing just for trying to compete with their favourite cartel of scab six clubs.

It’s still a complete and utter disgrace and that statement from the club is embarrassing. Everton should be sueing the PL for reputational damages never mind being pleased with a 6 point deduction for something that happened years ago (on top of us having to sell every good player we’ve had recently to come back into compliance with these ridiculous regs anyway)

The PL are probably laughing their heads off, if they’d said 6 points at the beginning everyone would have been fuming but say 10 and get it knocked down to 6 and people have accepted it. Genius.