2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

I assume with each game our contract offer drops. Must be offering a Mars bar by now. Shockingly out of form, can a team as short of goals continue (and I mean the next 3-4 seasons) with him starting every game? So do we just sell in the summer?

I assume with each game our contract offer drops. Must be offering a Mars bar by now. Shockingly out of form, can a team as short of goals continue (and I mean the next 3-4 seasons) with him starting every game? So do we just sell in the summer?

We offered a contract to Tom Davies. Unless there are willing buyers this summer I would not be surprised if negotiations get underway soon.

He's good in the air and is responsible for all the long balls kicked up but the wingers and midfield around him are useless. He doesn't get many clear opportunities to score, looks very average player now really

I like Dom, but 1 goal in 20 is Maupay levels of ineptitude. I don't know the answer, maybe he needs a rest to take the pressure off. It must be playing on his mind.