Match Thread Brighton & Hove Albion v Everton - Team Prediction, Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The amount of draws is ridiculous
Dyche doesn't think so. In fact his belief in his pre-match planning tells you so - even when faced with a side with no manager, without its two most talented players, and themselves on a poor run. To give away a last kick winning goal in the FAC and now the loss of 2 absolutely critical points against a 10 man opposition is shocking. My heart goes out to our support, those who were at Brighton and those biting their fingernails elsewhere.

No charge, enjoy. I of course omitted that well be getting at least six points back this week so this time next Saturday we'll be on 30 pts, Forest points deduction still to be applied, Burnley and Sheffield still to come to us, no sweat.
You mentioned Forest but you know we're implicated in that too ?

No charge, enjoy. I of course omitted that well be getting at least six points back this week so this time next Saturday we'll be on 30 pts, Forest points deduction still to be applied, Burnley and Sheffield still to come to us, no sweat.
Or we could've been on 30 points already and be safer and happier?

Inappropriate Language
Who would you get mate? We need to be hard to beat as if we go toe to toe with teams we’ll get bummed.
Don't try and twist it round with that nonesense. We won't get anyone. No one will come and manage us in this situation. We can't even keep the lights on, we will soon not be able to pay wages, we don't have an owner and may well be deducted more points.

That doesn't change the fact that Dyche will take us down and that he is an unbelievably 💩💩💩💩 manager. In the same way that the only thing that saved us under Lampard was the atmosphere generated by the fans, we need to give Dyche pelters and let him know this is unacceptable and stop singing his praises for being awful. We only stay up if we start working on our attacking play. As fans we need to force the issue and make it clear.