Match Thread Brighton & Hove Albion v Everton - Team Prediction, Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Another 10 point deduction puts us below Sheffield United and Burnley.
Which we would be out of in a single game. Again, we should be justifiably 13th, they are where they are justifiably. I would have no worries whatsoever if we had to beat one of them to a spot to stay up.

If we get another 10 points then Forest would literally have to get 20-30 in one go since their charges are much worse, we also have a chance to get ours back whereas they don’t since theirs is almost all transfers based. That’s what I mean.

Which we would be out of in a single game. Again, we should be justifiably 13th, they are where they are justifiably. I would have no worries whatsoever if we had to beat one of them to a spot to stay up.

If we get another 10 points then Forest would literally have to get 20-30 in one go since their charges are much worse, we also have a chance to get ours back whereas they don’t since theirs is almost all transfers based. That’s what I mean.
We haven't won a game since mid-December but we automatically win our first game after a second points deduction? Ok.

oh the 23 shots and 65% possession were only 1 went in?

like i say kev get back under your rock
We controlled it in the sense that they didn't really create anything concrete however matty you could see that goal was inevitable until the red card. Some reason though we decide to defend it rather then try to nick another etc.

Dyche is the only unbeaten manager playing away at Brighton in the league strangly enough something that the commentary said during the game

At the start of the match I would have taken a point.

BUT we go one nil up, they have a bloke sent off, and we have had two clear cut chances to put the result beyond doubt.

Nine mins of added time, I don't know why we sat back, 1-0 up and them down to ten men. Was it instruction from the bench or the mindset of the team thinking they had won.

So frustrating, we should have had 3 points today but come away with one. A good point when you look at the results but take a long look at it in detail and it is disappointing.

We controlled it in the sense that they didn't really create anything concrete however matty you could see that goal was inevitable until the red card. Some reason though we decide to defend it rather then try to nick another etc.

Dyche is the only unbeaten manager playing away at Brighton in the league strangly enough something that the commentary said during the game

go and tell cry
ass

I would love them to be wins
Unfortunately we don't score enough.
A win would do so much to release the pressure on the team and the fans.
This lack of a decision has got the club in limbo and its dragging everbody down.
Without our points back we can't draw our way to safety, though. Dyche has got to change something.