Match Thread Brighton & Hove Albion v Everton - Team Prediction, Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let's face it we have no luck, are unfairly punished and as an attacking force we are gash.

Time to make significant changes up front now as this cannot continue.

Definition of insanity and all that!

The happy clappers yet again showing us why we have this team and why the club deserves to be in this position. Even now with the club in this position they would have us believe that those of us fuming about this latest embarrassment are the bad guys! Lol they'll never learn. We could be playing in the Conference getting fisted 5-0 at home to Dorking Wanderers and they'd still be saying that those moaning where being OTT.

happy clappers? do share…

It really pisses me off that the people that are saying Dyche out think they have football knowledge. I understand that the young sub was wrong but really if we won, would you be saying Dyche out? Even if we sack him who would replace him? Roy Hudson😂Let’s be realistic
If we won people would probably be saying that it was despite his terrible decisions and poor end of game management and that we got lucky

As it is, we got exactly what we deserved after forgetting how to defend despite having an extra man advantage

Would have bit your hand off for a point at 1500. On that basis I'm not displeased.
I'm massively disappointed that we couldn't hang on though.
Hammers next week. We'll get our win then.