Dyche In Or Out

Sack?

• Yes sack

Votes: 63 20.4%
  • No stay

Votes: 246 79.6%

• Total voters
Why is there a perception that "A man like Dyche" is the guy to get us out of a relegation fight? Surely the right guy is whoever wins football matches however those results come, I`d certainly say in a relegation scrap you need a strong home form but ours is woeful, totally inept, so why is Dyche the right man?

Set Pieces has saved his bacon this year, just loading the big fellas in on the keeper.
At least he's done that, unlike the managers before him.

I'm not keen on Dyche, I hate the style of Football and I don't seen what improvements he's made.

He has arguably a better squad than Lampard but still a terrible record. Those 4 wins in a row look like an anomaly, he cant seem to win from behind and when a team goes in front we really struggle. There doesn't seem to be a plan B or any direction and his team selections are baffling. He also takes an age to change anything.

But I'm that fed up with Everton that I'm struggling to care anymore.
Agree with all of this. But I'm of the opinion that he's done what we brought him in for which is stability and to push us away from relegation. To be fair to him, without the deduction he has accomplished that.
I think we should let him finish out his contract and have his replacement lined up to takeover. Preferably someone who knows how to get a team playing modern football.
Being Everton though we'll probably try to re-sign him for another year, he'll walk, and we'll end up with someone worse.

At least he's done that, unlike the managers before him.
Which is quite funny because from open play crosses go in and there is no one there, all gone missing... the opposite winger should be getting back stick, our striker, our 10 plus any breaking central midfielders.

That is a set up issue..... whose responsibility is that.... sorry yeah can`t be Dyche he can`t possibly be questioned whatsoever.

Why is there a perception that "A man like Dyche" is the guy to get us out of a relegation fight? Surely the right guy is whoever wins football matches however those results come, I`d certainly say in a relegation scrap you need a strong home form but ours is woeful, totally inept, so why is Dyche the right man?

Set Pieces has saved his bacon this year, just loading the big fellas in on the keeper.
Set pieces are important and a good weapon in modern football. It's one thing that could save us and the 2nd thing is our defense. Our finishing has been atrocious from open play, as we had chances to easily score 5-6 goals more there without even asking for being ice cold in front of the goal. Yeah, our home form was bad this season and I expect us to win a game vs Palace. We must do better in the remaining games, as we have the most teams around us at home and very frustrating to give points away there. If the away form keeps us up, I'll take it. Better than being relegated.

Which is quite funny because from open play crosses go in and there is no one there, all gone missing... the opposite winger should be getting back stick, our striker, our 10 plus any breaking central midfielders.

That is a set up issue..... whose responsibility is that.... sorry yeah can`t be Dyche he can`t possibly be questioned whatsoever.
I agree that the setup is poor. But it has been under all other managers too. This is getting results to achieve our bare minimum target, whereas previous managers have fallen well below that. Not sustainable, but just about enough for this season.

I wouldn`t want the job of trying to sign our better players to new deals by giving the way forward under Dyche, as a player there is no way I`d want to play football under that type of manager.... If Dyche is long term get ready for signing old crocks like Young instead of more Branthwaites, Onanas and Garners.

No way young talent comes to this club to be ignored for old crocks and play hoofball and by-passing midfield, there is 16 other clubs that play better and more affective football than Everton just in the PL.

He was, but no longer... for whatever reason.

Perhaps his 1 dimensional style has been found out, perhaps he has lost the dressing room.

Whatever has gone on he has well and truly crashed.

ok mate let’s sack him and then replace
him with someone who’s escaped from an asylum

we can’t, afford it and you would be as mad as me to want it

back him we have no other choice

He was, but no longer... for whatever reason.

Perhaps his 1 dimensional style has been found out, perhaps he has lost the dressing room.

Whatever has gone on he has well and truly crashed.
He simply cannot get a team scoring, his methods are simply defend and scoring is a bonus. He is worse than allerdyce for turgid footy. We cannot stay up relying on draws every game. The confidence has well and truly drained from the team as an attacking force. Right now the only chance of staying up is getting the points back because there is no way this squad will get 10 points on the pitch.

He simply cannot get a team scoring, his methods are simply defend and scoring is a bonus. He is worse than allerdyce for turgid footy. We cannot stay up relying on draws every game. The confidence has well and truly drained from the team as an attacking force. Right now the only chance of staying up is getting the points back because there is no way this squad will get 10 points on the pitch.
9th in shots. 19 shots last match.

spot on.

all hail DYCHE BALL

As awful as we are going forward at times, he’s done a brilliant job of stabilising us despite having a very limited squad. Without the deduction we’d be well clear of the relegation scrap. It would be absolute insanity to get rid of him.

ok mate let’s sack him and then replace
him with someone who’s escaped from an asylum

we can’t, afford it and you would be as mad as me to want it

back him we have no other choice
Clearly we can`t sack him but he has to be made accountable and told that sort of performance is not acceptable.

At the moment everyone is giving him a free pass, that`s dangerous...