6 + 2 Point Deductions

Maybe they think their decision, if made known, would impact on the L;pool v Luton match. Will Luton come out all fired up and
inflict a defeat for the reds which could cost them the PL title?

It'll be about 12 noon in the UK when I go to bed tonight, and if there's been no announcement by then I'm going to be very nervous
when I login here in the morning.

Maybe they think their decision, if made known, would impact on the L;pool v Luton match. Will Luton come out all fired up and
inflict a defeat for the reds which could cost them the PL title?

It'll be about 12 noon in the UK when I go to bed tonight, and if there's been no announcement by then I'm going to be very nervous
when I login here in the morning.
I don’t think the PL even know yet, seems like the a feeling they know but are telling no one which I don’t think is true

How on earth does the Premier League think it is going to handle two subsequent appeals from both Forest and Everton at the same time in about two months considering how long it has taken them to deal with just one team?
Could be why this is taking so long. Setting a precedent for the future. Or trying to. With the hope it precludes further appeals.

Not sure how though, when the IC have a free hand on a case by case basis. "To give them maximum flexibility" with minimum foreseeability.... The circle doesn't square whichever way.

What a mess. We'll see.

Probably today (though I've been thinking that everyday for a week) more media coverage for the game tonight - Luton desparate for points against the injustice of Everton's appeal and RS desperate for points in their title charge against the rule breakers citeh. Blah blah.

Yes, that is the more likely scenario imo. If was bad news they wouldn't have been able to wait to give us it and would have enjoyed issuing the pain. The fact that it is taking this long says to me that they already know and are purposely delaying telling us whether it be so they can work out how to try and save face or to just cause us more pain by way of making us wait longer.
Did Bobble say the club is aware of the outcome? Probably a fake account lol but if so then it’s probably the PL working on the wording/spin.

Which hopefully means it’s not awful news lol

Yes, that is the more likely scenario imo. If was bad news they wouldn't have been able to wait to give us it and would have enjoyed issuing the pain. The fact that it is taking this long says to me that they already know and are purposely delaying telling us whether it be so they can work out how to try and save face or to just cause us more pain by way of making us wait longer.
Come now now...this is a bit much

Maybe they've had a change of mind over the sporting punishment for a breach that clearly has no sporting advantage? It seems something is causing the delay. As mentioned above, if it was simply an agreement with the original decision then surely we would have had that news by now.

Maybe they've had a change of mind over the sporting punishment for a breach that clearly has no sporting advantage? It seems something is causing the delay. As mentioned above, if it was simply an agreement with the original decision then surely we would have had that news by now.
Might be the new silk has put a spanner in the Premier leagues works.
They were going through the motions of an appeal , thinking they were facing an oaf like Moshiri again , and came up agaist a formidable foe.
Might be looking for a way around whatever he has come up with?