Relegation 23/24 Thread

If we are going to play like this , and I can only see it getting worse next season if Dyche remains in charge, what is the point?

Who can possibly enjoy this turgid football knowing that all we want to achieve is getting enough points to stay in the division?

It's like a death by a thousand cuts.

Look at Leicester, Leeds and Southampton they are coming back up playing exciting attacking football.

If we are going to play like this , and I can only see it getting worse next season if Dyche remains in charge, what is the point?

Who can possibly enjoy this turgid football knowing that all we want to achieve is getting enough points to stay in the division?

Look at Leicester, Leeds and Southampton they are coming back up playing exciting attacking football.

Imagine the replacements when we lose Brathwaite and Onana. More Dyche players. We slowly become his Burnley team. Got to limp over the line, get new owners and then get shot of him. It’s priority A.

Premier League average set piece goals 19%

Everton set piece goals 52%

This team under Dyche does nothing from open play, Dyche is a set piece merchant. If we get found out from set pieces we are in a serious mess...
Worryingly, he says he has nothing to do with the set play routines and practice. So he must be working on all the other attacking patterns that lit up Goodison again.

Premier League average set piece goals 19%

Everton set piece goals 52%

This team under Dyche does nothing from open play, Dyche is a set piece merchant. If we get found out from set pieces we are in a serious mess...
Goals count however they’re scored
I don’t care if any goal is a bundle over the line off someone’s arse if we stay in the league this year with these pathetic points deductions

Sky love going on about how many Arsenal score off set pieces so why should we be ashamed of how we’re getting the most joy ourselves

Also, the reason we score from set pieces is Calvert-Lewin is missing all our big chances in open play, we’re still creating plenty that aren’t corners or free kicks

As did Burnley last year, who totally smashed that league last year.

The two are not the same.

I do think the football will improve we should be able to bring some players in and again the losn market we must do better.

It will. Just need to survive and get into BMD. Just becoming stable, then slowly improving with a few mil extra that the new stadium will generate. Just have to hang in there for another year or two.