Who are the better fans?

• Match going

Votes: 36 50.7%
  • Watch on TV

Votes: 35 49.3%

• Total voters

chicoazul

Poster Valuation: #1
Just seen this post on here and made me think. Are opinions and perception different on here between those local who go the games and perhaps those who follow Everton from afar?

The people who cannot understand are the ones who don't have to use up their time and money going to watch us

I guess it must affect how you view the game what you see and what influences you.

I'm not attending the games obviously, but there was an uneasy feeling from the opening kick.

This points deduction thing is so tiresome and draining, it's starting to affect the crowd and therefore the players.

We should be mid table and pushing forward, instead we're filled with angst and anger.

A home match against Palace in February shouldn't be so important to our PL survival, but it is.

It's a very frustrating time.

Just seen this post on here and made me think. Are opinions and perception different on here between those local who go the games and perhaps those who follow Everton from afar?

I guess it must affect how you view the game what you see and what influences you.

The cocaine and the stella bonds together, both the locals who go the game and those who follow from afar, possibly crystal meth and the fentanyl in the States too.

I'm not attending the games obviously, but there was an uneasy feeling from the opening kick.

This points deduction thing is so tiresome and draining, it's starting to affect the crowd and therefore the players.

We should be mid table and pushing forward, instead we're filled with angst and anger.

A home match against Palace in February shouldn't be so important to our PL survival, but it is.

It's a very frustrating time.
Would you say that with all the various camera angles and replays that you have a better appraisal of what happens in the game than someone sat in the middle of a stand with limited views and a hostile biased crowd around them?

Bit concerned about Ste there. Why does he have to use up his time and money going to watch Everton! Is someone being held hostage, possibly Ste's soul or the like!