2023/24 Sean Dyche

Think he's done well with a poor group of players. You can see the effort is there and we very rarely get taken apart, just a lack of quality in the final third but there's not much he can do about that with what he has at his disposal.
He can set up differently he can be more positive, especially with his subs. His tactics are horrendous it’s like watching Wimbledon in the early 90’s

If we don't get our points back, I fear we will not survive as Dyche is inept as a tactician, or offensive coach. we need to win games which means attack with pace and purpose to a system. I hope I am wrong but we can't rely on hoof it and leg it football when our players can't run very fast. His in game subs our too late, but we got a point and keeps Palace in touching distance.

Think he's done well with a poor group of players. You can see the effort is there and we very rarely get taken apart, just a lack of quality in the final third but there's not much he can do about that with what he has at his disposal.

There was nothing in esp that first 45 minutes that suggested that. They are all physically fit. But there is a difference in effort of really wanting it.
That was as bad as ive seen. Very worrying the lack of urgency.

"Well lads, we don't want to get ahead of ourselves. Let's keep it tight for 70 mins and then we'll see eh?". I can understand it if we are playing City, but against a Palace with no Eze or Olise we should have gone out and tried to win that game in the first half rather than not lose it. Cowardly.

Really, really needs to start making this team more dangerous/clinical in attack. If he doesn't, I fear we'll just continue to struggle.

For me, that starts with actually picking all of our 'best' attacking players wherever possible and actually utilising the likes of Patterson & Dobbin much more.

Needs to find another way around just hit and hope balls and set plays. I really don’t see why he hasn’t given Dobbin more of a chance, especially in games we’re behind as he has the pace that the other wingers don’t