Relegation 23/24 Thread

Based on this weekend, and the month preceding it, it’ll be Everton, Burnley, and Sheffield going down. Forest and Luton both look much much better than us based on recent performances. I guess there’s hope Palace’s form continues to suffer but unless we get points back, I don’t see catching them. Sad state of affairs

Based on this weekend, and the month preceding it, it’ll be Everton, Burnley, and Sheffield going down. Forest and Luton both look much much better than us based on recent performances. I guess there’s hope Palace’s form continues to suffer but unless we get points back, I don’t see catching them. Sad state of affairs

palace can win games

they’re safe

Tonight was the night I accepted that relegation was inevitable. That team isn't staying up. 30 years as a season ticket holder and I've never seen an Everton team close to this bad. Pathetic gang of wage thieves for a team, a clueless gang of morons for a board, and gibbering simpleton for an owner. This is the culmination of over a quarter of a century of mismanagement. Its the result of idiots destroying expectations and telling us to expect less then Portsmouth and Birmingham and Wigan and be greatful for it. This is the Everton Football Club they have made in 2024, a club that will do well to stay up in the championship next season. The only reason I'm not more upset right now is because I'm to ruddy angry. I'm absolutely fuming.

Tonight was the night I accepted that relegation was inevitable. That team isn't staying up. 30 years as a season ticket holder and I've never seen an Everton team close to this bad. Pathetic gang of wage thieves for a team, a clueless gang of morons for a board, and gibbering simpleton for an owner. This is the culmination of over a quarter of a century of mismanagement. Its the result of idiots destroying expectations and telling us to expect less then Portsmouth and Birmingham and Wigan and be greatful for it. This is the Everton Football Club they have made in 2024, a club that will do well to stay up in the championship next season. The only reason I'm not more upset right now is because I'm to ruddy angry. I'm absolutely fuming.

lol we’ve fell from grace sadly

Luton are a different animal to us. They score a lot and concede even more, we keep it tight and try and win by the odd goal. Both are equally unsuccessful at the moment lol
Some of our fans are falling for the narrative around the new hipster media favourites of Luton. If United could finish 1 v 1s they’d have won about 5-1 on Sunday. Luton’s defence is wide open a lot of them time. That’s not what you need in a relegation scrap!

I've mentioned previously, I'd be looking at the away games we can win rather than home games.

Dyche hasn't got a clue how to set up a home side on the front foot, but his negative/percentage football pretty much always has a chance of working away from home (if Doucoure stays fit)

We'll have more chance of beating Brighton away than West Ham at home imo