Match Thread Everton v Crystal Palace - Team Prediction, Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Martinez was rightly derided in the end as a charlatan because of the lack of attention he paid to defensive work and set pieces. This was more than fair, because it doesn't matter if it's the side of the game you don't care for, it's a key part of the game.

Imo same has to go for Dyche's lack of care for attacking football. It should be a stackable offence really. And I get we're in the mire so can't. But he will send us down if he doesn't start working on the attacking play. I actually find it embarrassing to watch tbh. We play like a Sunday League side.

Won't argue with the last bit. It's not even about wanting stylish football - this dross isn't even effective, it's just continually gifting the ball back, with the odd exception DCL leaps like a salmon to hold it up.

Our midfield has been, and it's felt like this for many years, just invisible. It's pitiful.

Jesus, we are definitely the worst footballing side in the league. Truly an awful watch. No evidence of any attacking patterns whatsoever.

I have been watching Forrest and Luton for the past few weeks and they are light years ahead of us from an attacking point of view.

Every team in the league are more comfortable on the ball that us barring sheff utd… even then it’s close …