Match Thread Everton v Crystal Palace - Team Prediction, Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There were no briefings against him, just some supporter discontent. The rumours of I’ll health weren’t rumours, he’s a 76 year old man in 24 hour a day 7 days a week pressure job who collapsed and was hospitalised.
Thanks for everything Roy, enjoy a long and happy retirement.
I was only joking really. I like him but the job obviously took its toll.

Everton waiting to hear back about an appeal of the biggest points deduction ever given out aswell as new ownership, palaces manager stands down on the eve of the game with a replacement incoming. The two teams meet tonight in a massive 6 pointer. Join us live on sky whilst we talk about the scab 6 for an hour and a half.
Join us live on Sky while we talk about one of the scab 6 for an hour and a half.

“So Jamie, Palace’s new manager, a German, how will Jurgen Klopp react to that.,,,”

Join us live on Sky while we talk about one of the scab 6 for an hour and a half.

“So Jamie, Palace’s new manager, a German, how will Jurgen Klopp react to that.,,,”
I swear when we played Spurs the other week you would have had no clue who their opponents were before or after the game, I wouldn't mind but its not like they have a big name manager or are winning pots every year.

Anyways if you are in Liverpool tonight have a good one mate, hope you get beat obviously.