Match Thread Everton v Crystal Palace - Team Prediction, Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

We are the far better team if we have our players fit...my one main concern is that this is a motivation game for them with the illness and retiring of Hodgson. Desperately need a win here.

We played 5 top 5 teams in our last 7 matches, while short-staffed, so its not like we have been disappointing....but we need to relieve pressure.

We are the far better team if we have our players fit...my one main concern is that this is a motivation game for them with the illness and retiring of Hodgson. Desperately need a win here.

We played 5 top 5 teams in our last 7 matches, while short-staffed, so its not like we have been disappointing....but we need to relieve pressure.

it’s about us they can play for there new manager at a later date

All a bit reminiscent of the deposing of geriatric Soviet leaders. Briefings against him, rumours of I'll health and hospitalisation and finally agrees to go.
There were no briefings against him, just some supporter discontent. The rumours of I’ll health weren’t rumours, he’s a 76 year old man in 24 hour a day 7 days a week pressure job who collapsed and was hospitalised.
Thanks for everything Roy, enjoy a long and happy retirement.

There will be bollocks spin after the game about new manager bounce or palace players in limbo or whatever dependant on the result.

They are missing 2 or 3 of their best players, we have pretty much our best team out and are at Goodison (hmmmm) under the lights.

We just need to concentrate on our own game and 3 points should be ours. But I reckon it will be tighter than most think tonight, because I think they will be going all out defensive.

Everton waiting to hear back about an appeal of the biggest points deduction ever given out aswell as new ownership, palaces manager stands down on the eve of the game with a replacement incoming. The two teams meet tonight in a massive 6 pointer. Join us live on sky whilst we talk about the scab 6 for an hour and a half.