6 + 2 Point Deductions

I hope they roll out a silver platter service at Goodson on Monday night, right at half time in the centre circle and as they raise the platter it’s just a photo of Mr testicles with a huge -10 POINTS next to him.

It’s all we deserve.

My theory is that we are getting them reduced. They don’t want to announce before the Monday game because they can’t face a stadium full of smug Everton fans on tv. They couldn’t care less about the protests so this is my guess at what is happening.

I've got family at two NW football clubs, best friend is a NW journalist and I am friends with several NW football personalities.
jay-cartwright-oooooo.gif

All I know is

We were building a stadium

We have worked hand in hand with the Premier League for years

Interest charges for stadium costs were allowed and then suddenly not allowed after which we had taken on the debt already. After we were told it would be ok

We have had one of the lowest net spends in last 3 years

Ukraine war shot up all costs of construction a crazy amount

We had to sell year on year our best players

We had our most valuable player commit an offense, which is very rare and had to basically write off the asset

We have had steady improvement in all our accounts year on year and have acted more sustainably while trying to fend off relegation three years running.

And for forest? Well they spent a ludicrous ton of money in one window
Our most valuable asset didn’t commit an offence. He was not found guilty.