6 + 2 Point Deductions

From my understanding, Everton never actually admitted guilt. They admitted they were 19.5 million over or whatever the figure was but they presented several legitimate reasons for it which would have comfortably brought them back within. The PL however rejected and ignored every claim, charged them and then painted it as if we had admitted it all. They have been controlling the narrative and who and what gets reported what ever since.

If the appeal board comes to a decision that the reasons for being over were legitimate, then it would mean that there has been no breach and all charges dropped, at least on the first charge anyway.

Having said that, the legitimacy and independence of the appeal board is very questionable when you consider that it was chosen and briefed by the PL themselves and you would have to assume that they get paid by them too. Makes a mockery out of the whole process once again. Kangaroo courts is the term i would use as it has more in relation to what has been going on.

From my understanding, Everton never actually admitted guilt. They admitted they were 19.5 million over or whatever the figure was but they presented several legitimate reasons for it which would have comfortably brought them back within. The PL however rejected and ignored every claim, charged them and then painted it as if we had admitted it all. They have been controlling the narrative and who and what gets reported what ever since.

If the appeal board comes to a decision that the reasons for being over were legitimate, then it would mean that there has been no breach and all charges dropped, at least on the first charge anyway.

Having said that, the legitimacy and independence of the appeal board is very questionable when you consider that it was chosen and briefed by the PL themselves and you would have to assume that they get paid by them too. Makes a mockery out of the whole process once again. Kangaroo courts is the term i would use as it has more in relation to what has been going on.

The mitigations were real. The only thing bogus was the claimed Covid losses which didn't stack up.

My thinking exactly. In a criminal or civil case or a proper regulatory hearing the PL case would be laughed out of court

This “admitted guilt” is 100 media spin. It’s basically Everton saying “we’re not guilty….however if you say we are here’s some reasons why” And they’ve gone “hahaha you said guilty here’s 10 points”

My thinking exactly. In a criminal or civil case or a proper regulatory hearing the PL case would be laughed out of court

This “admitted guilt” is 100 media spin. It’s basically Everton saying “we’re not guilty….however if you say we are here’s some reasons why” And they’ve gone “hahaha you said guilty here’s 10 points”

I’m guessing that shrugging your shoulders and saying ‘yeah but we needed a midfield’ wouldn’t help

I have it on very good authority that we'll get 35 points back which puts us level with the rs

They've got a better goal difference than us though of +38 which is probably worth a point so by no means are we favourites for the title.

But we've got a punchers chance and if anyone had told us that last week, I think we'd all have took it knowing that at least CL qualification is in our favour.

I have it on very good authority that we'll get 35 points back which puts us level with the rs

They've got a better goal difference than us though of +38 which is probably worth a point so by no means are we favourites for the title.

But we've got a punchers chance and if anyone had told us that last week, I think we'd all have took it knowing that at least CL qualification is in our favour.
Micky Mouse competition