Beto vs Calvert Lewin: Who deserves to be our starting striker?

Who should be our starter?

• Total voters
So, to confirm they aren't "not scoring" because of a lack of service. They are not scoring because they are both poo.
Lies, damned, lies and statistics. You can stack statistics up to probably put Halland on the top of that list if you wanted to....load of crap probably by an RS youtuber.

We have to stick with DCL hes the best we have. Beto hasnt done enough in his sub appearances to take his place. Sometimes when a striker is on a bad run of goalscoring form you just have to let them continue. Houjlund would be an example for Man U....no goals in something like 14 or so games, with chances created galore and now scored 5 in a row. They stuck with him, he worked hard and hes scoring. There is a lesson for us somewhere there.

We have to stick with DCL hes the best we have. Beto hasnt done enough in his sub appearances to take his place. Sometimes when a striker is on a bad run of goalscoring form you just have to let them continue. Houjlund would be an example for Man U....no goals in something like 14 or so games, with chances created galore and now scored 5 in a row. They stuck with him, he worked hard and hes scoring. There is a lesson for us somewhere there.

In his first year in the Prem, not his 8th.

Beto has had 2/3rd of the shots Dom has from about 1/3rd of the game time. I think he’s more likely to score for this reason tbh.
I don't disagree. I don't think either are prolific, but I'd say Calvert lewin needs a spell out of the team. His overall game seems to be out of form at the moment.

They also have plenty of other players who chip in with goals

Dcl proved he can score goals when he had richarlison and James either side of him, he has little or no chance when it's doucoure at best helping him occasionally during a game, don't see anything different for beto, anyone who can get over 12 goals in this defensive side has had a good season.

Dcl is clearly the better player. But as seen with other strikers like Maupay who is now scoring for brentford. Chances are at a premium for Everton. There is no creativity in the team. But dcl holds it up better and is a better footballer. He didn't hold it up well last week but generally he does