Beto vs Calvert Lewin: Who deserves to be our starting striker?

Who should be our starter?

• Total voters
Beto isn’t going to do much unless he gets some game time and a chance to learn to play in the English league. He’s certainly looked much more able to score, hasn’t he got 3 for us now despite getting almost no game time? He deserves a proper run.

Beto is real ordinary and has never really been much of a goalscorer but he deserves a run of some games now. I don't enjoy watching players struggle mentally but Dom looks lost at times and is clearly struggling, he just isn't the same player as pre injury, the instinct he had under Carlo has gone imo, I honestly think a change of scenery would do him wonders. Give Beto a chance though.

Maybe give Beto a start in one game, then see what happens from there. It should be a merit system, especially for strikers. You can't just be "first choice striker" when playing badly, even if the alternative isn't that great either

DCL hasn’t been hitting the target which is a concern but I feel the team is better for him being in the starting lineup than not, he’s still a handful and that it in itself creates opportunities for those around him.
That said it wouldn’t do Beto any harm to get more minutes than he has done. Biggest criticism of Dyche is he is too slow to make the changes.