Match Thread Everton v Crystal Palace - Team Prediction, Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He’d be a different player in a different system. He’s feeding off scraps and his confidence is dying. He was good under Ancelotti. Ok he’s fit now but Dycheball is killing him and all our forward players really.

Is it less to do with Dyche and more to do with the fact the players we have just aren't very good?

I think both Beto and DCL are really poor with the ball at their feet, and unfortunately for them they're surrounded by players who are also struggling. McNeil, Harrison and Young are 3 of the worst attacking midfielders in the entire league. Consequently there's no spark in the attack. DCL and Beto are probably looking at the midfielders and thinking if only we had better service, and the midfield is probably looking at the forward and thinking if only you could control a pass and start an attack.

What makes it even worse is our full backs not being able to give any real support to our attacking players so they are poor players that constantly look isolated and struggle to retain possession.

A game i think we will win. Hopefully the so called maybe verdict announcement before the game, brings good news. as well as decent results going our way on the weekend, with a win getting us x amount of points above the bottom 3

Danjuma is the only one with threat when Doucs isn’t playing. Although crap at tracking back, he must play some part if we wanted to attempt to be more attacking. We simply need pace and attacking ability, so unfortunately we need to buy. Hopefully Dobbin comes good.

The nonsense of the Premier League continues. By the time this game comes around we could be in a totally different position in the league or the same. Anyway, just win the game please

taking my daughter to her second game for this one. great seats on the half way line upper bullens rd, winnable game, lots on it. Lets hope she sees her first win and a lively goodison atmosphere so she wants to go again
Took my Grandson to his first ever game in September; Palace 3 Wolves 2. In spite (or because of) that he is now a committed Blue like his Dad.
We have no Olise, no Eze, no Guhei, no Doucoure and no hope. We are relying entirely on "Everton that." Naturally I hope you win every game for the rest of the season.....except one.

Took my Grandson to his first ever game in September; Palace 3 Wolves 2. In spite (or because of) that he is now a committed Blue like his Dad.
We have no Olise, no Eze, no Guhei, no Doucoure and no hope. We are relying entirely on "Everton that." Naturally I hope you win every game for the rest of the season.....except one.
I'm sure we'll play Michael Keane to give you a chance

jack-harrison-everton-celebrates-scoring-868530150.jpg

Monday night, under the lights, surely?

Goats 11 to start :

Pickford
Coleman - Tarkowski - Branthwaite - Mykolenko
Onana - Garner
Doucoure
Harrison - Calvert-Lewin - Danjuma
COYB
No Gana Gueye ? And Danjuma instead of McNeil? Are you sure Goat?

I agree with you about winning every game for the rest of the season but I’m greedy and I want this one as well,I also hope that Palace stay up, best wishes Bogie!!

Hopefully we can play are strongest 11.
Pickford
Coleman Tarks JB Myko
Garner Onana Doucs
Harrison DCL McNeil

Will be interesting to see what happens to Palace if Chelsea roll them on Monday Re Hodgson.