6 + 2 Point Deductions

Wednesday 14th is the day of the outcome. This is according to our ex- CEO Keith Wyness. He was hopeful we would get a significant number of points back.
This is on The Inside Track podcast from today. Worth a listen.

Well Keith seems to think Everton will be getting roses. He’s under the impression we will be given a fine and the points back. Said Super Silk gave a very robust argument/defence at the hearing.

I’m not sure how he’s knows this of course.
Lots of satisfied spouses valentines night then if that’s the case.

Might even treat mine to a bit of missionary.

Well Keith seems to think Everton will be getting roses. He’s under the impression we will be given a fine and the points back. Said Super Silk gave a very robust argument/defence at the hearing.

I’m not sure how he’s knows this of course.
Fingers crossed he's right. Had a quick listen to the start of that podcast and it's not clear how much is insight and how much is just hope / speculation but it's at least good to hear some optimism.

I've probably missed it. but did the PL send those minutes to the House of Commons committee? If so, what did it say (asides from "we're making it up as we go along - penalty awarded to Liverpool")
Dont think it will happen until result of appeal then then ask for the appeal onr and just continues. Whatever does happen it needs to come out