VAR

I'm sick and tired of VAR, before VAR other than Clattenburg against Liverpool, I didn't see any blatant examples of corruption. Chelsea v Barca was pretty bad. VAR has ruined my enjoyment watching it on TV or at GP it's ruined a lot of spontaneity for me. I don't care whether refs make honest mistakes or don't see things, however making ruled up as you go along is ridiculous. Haaland running full force and snapping Myko from from behind was far worse than DCL against Palace. Games are just being fixed, so Lukaku goal against Liverpool was intentionally analysed in a way to Lukaku seem offside, when he was on. How could Onana avoid putting his hands up to shield himself from getting a ball to his face.

I'm not going to lie mate, I think the idea that the referees are congregating in a shady room somewhere plotting how to ensure City or Liverpool win the league is ridiculous. There is bias towards the 'big' clubs, of course there is, but it's not going to be straight up corruption where the PL or whoever passes the refs brown paper bags. In many ways that would be easier to sort out than the actual situation.
I agree. There has never been any corruption in sport and especially when there is a lot of money involved. No siree.

I agree with most said on what you are saying here! I just didn't see any malice of danger in the Palace one, that could just be me!
If anything, i see a couple of Tarkowski's challenges......our fans would describe them as 'full blooded' or proper challenges, more dangerous (2 against Villa in particular. Its not necessarily his first action, but he's deliberately throwing the rest of his weight 'through' the tackle!
I think thats more likely to hurt someone

View attachment 243216

View attachment 243217
View attachment 243218

We all tohught this one was a stonewall red didnt we?

View attachment 243219
Nothing wrong with that. He is very clearly supporting his body weight.

But the Tawko one he's not in control and deliberately follows through with all his weight to make contact with the opposition. It's a [Poor language removed] house tackle in my opinion because the attack is generally a sitting duck. I hate seeing other teams do it to our players.
But when it happens against us the person making the tackle 'isn't that type of player'.

I think as blues we're blinded by bias and for the past 18months or so have got it in our heads that all the referees and PL's execs have come together and decided they're going to deliberately call decisions against us.

Let's not forget that this (https://streamin.me/v/a576b535) was not given as a pen against us earlier this season.

View attachment 244301

Last nights 'handball' should in no world ever be a penalty. We've had 1-2 this season (Onana v Spurs and Beto v Palace) that I think we should've got, but this isn't one of them. As a fanbase we've gotten into the moany mindset of late and forget that pretty much all clubs in the league have had poor decisions go against them.
You were arguing on Tuesday that Onana's against City was a handball because the ball was on target. You haven't got a clue.

I'm sick and tired of VAR, before VAR other than Clattenburg against Liverpool, I didn't see any blatant examples of corruption. Chelsea v Barca was pretty bad. VAR has ruined my enjoyment watching it on TV or at GP it's ruined a lot of spontaneity for me. I don't care whether refs make honest mistakes or don't see things, however making ruled up as you go along is ridiculous. Haaland running full force and snapping Myko from from behind was far worse than DCL against Palace. Games are just being fixed, so Lukaku goal against Liverpool was intentionally analysed in a way to Lukaku seem offside, when he was on. How could Onana avoid putting his hands up to shield himself from getting a ball to his face.

You obviously blocked the Villarreal game from your memory… and the rule change that allowed the RS to play tns to qualify for the cl at our expense