777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

soon to be us mark my works
Miami Vice allegedly main sponser of 777 - they are linked to most things bad - Thanks Bill - I did read there is a consortium from India waiting in the wings when the prem gives 777 the thumbs down, ready to buy us out completely allegedly - debts the whole package - I can't see Moshisri getting much with all the loaned money deals with the interest etc

One can live in hope ...... or its liquidation ..... :(

Hope its true but how long will that process take? Will they keep loaning us money for cashflow?

PL fit and proper person test is usually about 6-10 weeks. Usually a prospective owner will provide funds during the takeover if re the business requires, it’s usually agreed with the seller and may involve equity, if it falls through it’s likely converted to debt with a pre agreed interest rate.

777 have been at the fit and proper person test since Sep.

Last edited:

Shouldn’t let it bother me, but he must be flabbergasted that he still has a platform after his “Everton are not in breach of PSR”, hours before referall. Dribbled out a meek story about meaning we would be compliant if we do X,Y and Z; some of which had been ruled out by the first commission, and the rest pure guesswork based on unseen, unaudited and unsubmitted accounts. Bet he thought his rep was toast, now popping up in the middle of hit pieces against the club in national media, and claiming he was party to meetings about how we were going to account for interest under International Accounting Standards. If he was anywhere near such a meeting, you can’t then spout off about it on X! The 22/23 accounts haven’t been filed with companies house and he is releasing numerical examples from them to the world? Never happening.

Like driving past an accident, I can’t help but look each time he spouts due to the lack of other info. Doesn’t even talk a good accounting game. Knows the buzzwords and knows what gets clicks. Driving me mad that poor folk hang their hopes on his sermons. If any alternative buyers have in any way had contact with him, which he seems to want people to think, then they are immediately more hopeless than 777.

Sick of seeing the word Josimar too.

Last edited:
Shouldn’t let it bother me, but he must be flabbergasted that he still has a platform after his “Everton are not in breach of PSR”, hours before referall. Dribbled out a meek story about meaning we would be compliant if we do X,Y and Z; some of which had been ruled out by the first commission, and the rest pure guesswork based on unseen, unaudited and unsubmitted accounts. Bet he thought his rep was toast, now popping up in the middle of hit pieces against the club in national media, and claiming he was party to meetings about how we were going to account for interest under International Accounting Standards. If he was anywhere near such a meeting, you can’t then spout off about it on X! The 22/23 accounts haven’t been filed with companies house and he is releasing numerical examples from them to the world? Never happening.

Like driving past an accident, I can’t help but look each time he spouts due to the lack of other info. Doesn’t even talk a good accounting game. Knows the buzzwords and knows what gets clicks. Driving me mad that poor folk hang their hopes on his sermons. If any alternative buyers have in any way had contact with him, which he seems to want people to think, then they are immediately more hopeless than 777.

Sick of seeing the word Josimar too.
I tell you what, its amazing how he keeps plugging away despite calling every single thing wrong in the last 7 years.

You gotta admire that.

Witsel is Ours.