6 + 2 Point Deductions

Bill Kenwright 1.JPG

Like everything, it evolves.

If we were winning trophies we wouldn't be disenfranchised.

We have ups and down but a supporter sticks by his team or he used to.
It does you are correct, but the current circumstances are so much different from anything any of us have experienced, combine that with poor performance on pitch, increased costs of living, then people are making choices, and as the joy has been sacked out of it, then it makes sense to support from afar.

Newcastle last season was it, as far as throwing good money after bad and a 7 hour round trip to watch them capitulate, was enough for me to say, for now, i will fully support just not gonna be out of pocket to do it.

Most, if not all of us have seen the ups and downs, seen greatness and seen the complete opposite, for me the off field nonsense combined with poor form has left no option but to be armchair, doesn't negate my decades of support and I will continue 100% as a Blue till my last breath.

Like everything, it evolves.

If we were winning trophies we wouldn't be disenfranchised.

We have ups and down but a supporter sticks by his team or he used to.
I became partly disenfranchised when I watched us constantly get shafted by various referees at home and abroad over many, many years. We then had the dubious privilege of being one of only 2 clubs done for blagging the ref, really. I also witnessed the numerous rule changes that favoured the wealthier clubs and took away much of the romance of the game. It then transpired we were owned/funded by a Russian gangster, but he'll be gone soon only to be replaced by a new set of capitalist leaches. The ffp thing is something else that will see us done over, and if not, it will have left the club in limbo for months. Then there is the blatant bias and joy killer that is VAR.

A pot now and then might have helped sure, but you know what? It's eff all to do with being fair weather or sticking by your team, it's bigger than that. Football as a competitive sport, now, for most teams, but for us especially, is a massive bag of shee ite. Factor in ticket prices, and it can fahook right off.

One that will trigger the lurkers no doubt… but here’s a theory I read today.

Americans have no understanding of more than one “franchise” in an area or even city. LA Rams and Chargers are in different conferences before you point this out.

FSG have their franchise over the park and see the financial benefit to their brand that removing us from the prem would bring them. Just imagine how our new stadium would hit those plans.

We have had some rough treatment by referees over the decades but it’s really stepped up over the last decade since FSG arrived and started wielding their influence.

Makes you think….

Americans have no understanding of more than one “franchise” in an area or even city. LA Rams and Chargers are in different conferences before you point this out.

FSG have their franchise over the park and see the financial benefit to their brand that removing us from the prem would bring them. Just imagine how our new stadium would hit those plans.

We have had some rough treatment by referees over the decades but it’s really stepped up over the last decade since FSG arrived and started wielding their influence.

Makes you think….
Crikey, it really does make you think.

Do you have a carbon monoxide alarm at home mate?

I would consider buying 1.

Makes you think….
I also heard it was Josh Warners grand dad that shot JFK. So adds to the theory on Fsg mate . Thanks for sharing