January transfer window 2024

Benrahma links are strong this am...even implying permanent move...I hope that this is not the case. A loan perhaps, with an option why not, but we shouldn't sign him on a permanent at this stage. If we have the finances for a permanent move, then go for a much younger player with a value that can go up, not down.
Be surprised if we can or would buy Benrahma on a permanent.

On loan I don’t mind it. Loaning a youngster like Hannibal you don’t know what if anything you’ll get as they have little experience at this level- you’re just testing the water for the parent club.

Benrahma or some other experienced pro might be unexciting but we need someone to hit the ground running. He’s also played as a ten enough to tick two boxes so if we’re down to just loaning one player it might make sense.

Be surprised if we can or would buy Benrahma on a permanent.

On loan I don’t mind it. Loaning a youngster like Hannibal you don’t know what if anything you’ll get as they have little experience at this level- you’re just testing the water for the parent club.

Benrahma or some other experienced pro might be unexciting but we need someone to hit the ground running. He’s also played as a ten enough to tick two boxes so if we’re down to just loaning one player it might make sense.
Would take him on loan but poor if the club fo buy him. Badly need rotation out wide

We are a bit car car crash at the moment t though
I don't really understand those players....he would have got quite a bit of playing time here at everton but yet thought sevilla was the best move. We are either very bad at selling the club, which might not be easy at the moment, or agents are destroying their career

Incredible its 28th Jan and it's the first time I've been in this thread.

Never been so confident that we will do absolutely nothing to help our situation. Danjuma to Lyon and a replacement that Dyche will actually use would be ideal.

We are needing to borrow 20m a month to pay our bills.

I still don't think people get how serious the situation is. We aren't not spending just because of P&S , the club is in existential danger
and i read West Ham rejected a loan bid from Marseille for Benhrama, so doubt this is a goer. Probably the reason Godfrey / Danjuma havent gone yet: we are trying for cheap loans which might only be available near deadline day

I have my doubts about those claims of us needing 20 million pound a month to keep the lights on. What’s the source?

And say it was true, and the payments started at the beginning of the season in August and supposedly continue to the end of the season in May. That would suggest that our revenue is 200 million pound below what is required to break even. 10 X 20 = 200 million.

I don’t believe we are in that bad a state, and if we were, absolutely NOBODY would want to buy us, and administration would be an absolute inevitability!