6 + 2 Point Deductions

100% we do.

They crawl on here thinking they're all smart arses but they're just all little box room virgins.

Yeah, they probably justify it to themselves by passing it off as a wind up.

I'd have no problem if a red came on here openly and took the pee. I get it all the time in real life. I don't call the people who do it *insert insult here.* I just take it on the chin for what it is.

Coming on a forum though, pretending to be a fan in order to either discredit a fan-base or spread a blag opinion and/or false information is just mind boggling, and a bit frightening.

I'm 100% convinced that we have to endure this more than any other club.

A huge portion of their fan-base are stark raving mad.

100% we do.

They crawl on here thinking they're all smart arses but they're just all little box room virgins.

Won't reveal how/why because it'll give us away - but it's usually very easy to spot when we actually review the account.

Vast majority of the time when people are claiming kopite (and I'd be one if I was a member...), it's just a miserable arse blue.

The message to all clubs is the lower half of the league have to be motivated to sell their best players to the top half in a smaller market with less negotiation strength.
I really cant get my head around these new FFP rules and I cant help but feel we are and others are utterly screwed.

Im gonna use City as an example and use rough figures.

City revenue 700m- 70%, leaves them 490m to spend on players, wages and Agents fees
Everton revenue 200m - 70 % leaves us 140m to spend on players, wages and Agents fees

Whats the actual point of even registering a team?

I really cant get my head around these new FFP rules and I cant help but feel we are and others are utterly screwed.

City revenue 700m- 70%, leaves them 490m to spend on players, wages and Agents fees
Everton revenue 200m - 70 % leaves us 140m to spend on players, wages and Agents fees

Excellent example Goat, the more you look at them figures the more you realise FFP / PSR are just tools drawn up to keep the top six where they are, at least it stops us buying/ loaning unmotivated players from the top six, who they want to get shut of and are on the way down. Their shirt deals alone take care of the £105m over three years, while clubs like us are lucky to get £10m a year.

Excellent example Goat, the more you look at them figures the more you realise FFP / PSR are just tools drawn up to keep the top six where they are, at least it stops us buying/ loaning unmotivated players from the top six, who they want to get shut of and are on the way down. Their shirt deals alone take care of the £105m over three years, while clubs like us are lucky to get £10m a year.
The bigger question is, what can/will City do with the 210m a Season that they technically arent allowed to spend on players???????????????????????????????????

That's really no different than how it is now, except we racked up massive losses to try and keep up 4-5 years ago.

Won't reveal how/why because it'll give us away - but it's usually very easy to spot when we actually review the account.

Vast majority of the time when people are claiming kopite (and I'd be one if I was a member...), it's just a miserable arse blue.

Don't tell me Danny, they sign up with an email account which says rogerynwa5times@hotmail.co

;)

I’m struggling to see, based on the comments in here over the past week, how we have a hope in hell of getting any points back in the appeal. People talking about getting 5 points back etc, and then 5 points deducted for the new breach, meaning we are in the same place we are now.

But… all I can see is our only defence is we asked the premier league in March 22 about what we can use against PSR and didn’t get the answer till December 22. Is that all we are going with? Surely we have more to the appeal than that???

I’m struggling to see, based on the comments in here over the past week, how we have a hope in hell of getting any points back in the appeal. People talking about getting 5 points back etc, and then 5 points deducted for the new breach, meaning we are in the same place we are now.

But… all I can see is our only defence is we asked the premier league in March 22 about what we can use against PSR and didn’t get the answer till December 22. Is that all we are going with? Surely we have more to the appeal than that???

I'm sure there is more to it mate but ultimately it's more the fact of them changing the rules as they went along

All the other mitigation we initially put forward will be brought back up again.